Chapter 6-"Maybe you'll find a brain back there."

"Ow..." The person I fell on, groaned.

Oh, it's a guy.

When my senses came back to me, I got up from him quickly and picked up the bags thrown all over the floor. My cheeks were flushed from embarrassment as passers by looked at us. My mind automatically went back to the dream I had with Flash and I blushed even harder.

Cleo. You. Need. To. Stop.

"I'm so sorry." I kept chanting while keeping my head down to hide my embarrassment. I finally had the courage to look up, that person was long gone and nowhere to be found.

"Jesus, Cleo. Can't you be more attentive to your surroundings?" Tee fake chided me as she helped to pick up the bags too.

"Yeah I will next time." I mumbled as we continued walking.

"But honestly, that guy was kinda weird. His face was covered with his cap and he looked like a... terrorist." She paused for a moment.

"I think you're the one who's weird. People just doesn't want to reveal their faces. Nothing new. He might just be a normal wolf for all you know." I shrugged.

"Anyways, hope he isn't any different from us." She sighed and our conversation about the mysterious guy who I had accidentally fell upon ended.

"Can we head home now? I'm feeling a little dizzy and unwell after the incident." I took this chance to escape from another shopping spree.

"Okay then. Let's head home now. Your health is more important." She winked and I laughed.

We head to our cars and drove home. The roads in the forest had no street lamps as werewolves have heightened eyesight. Of course, I have a disadvantage in there so I don't usually drive at night. The road I took was really quiet. There was no other cars and I was surrounded by darkness. Teegan had gone the other road to go home. Thank god I don't have a fear of darkness or I would die in these woods. I drove as carefully as I can in order not to go off track or bump into any animals.

Suddenly, I saw a shadow resemble of a human running into the middle of the road. I quickly stepped on the brakes and jerked forward. A second later, that shadow was gone again. It had ran off into the woods. I shook my head to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

It seems so real though... My wolf commented.

Oh you're back again. And yeah, it couldn't be a hallucination. I replied. Nevertheless, I continued driving.

Yeah I'm back again. Miss me yet? She said cheekily.

Oh hell nah. And why were you gone for so long? You can't be that bad at drinking right? I joked.

Of course I wouldn't be bad at drinking. I can't explain why but after I took those tequila shots, I felt pain surged throughout my body and I couldn't wake up until now. She said in a puzzled tone.

Maybe you're allergic to alcohol. Is there even such a thing? I laughed internally.

I think you should cut down on alcohol or I'll be dead sooner. She rolled her eyes.

I think I should drink more so you'll be gone faster. I rolled my eyes back at her.

You'll regret when I'm gone. She said in a childish tone.

Haha. Whatever makes you sleep at night. I gave a dry laugh.

Not long after the conversation ended, I finally reached home. I parked my car in the garage and head upstairs to my heaven-which is my room. I kept my newly bought sneakers in one of my shoe rack and went to have a hot shower. After that, I plopped onto my comfy heaven and scrolled through Instagram like always.