Chapter 3-"Tequila shots please."

The car ride there was silent between us except the occasional humming of Teegan. We reached in no time as the pack house was only a five minutes drive from my house.

As we got out, I took a good look at the area. Although I came here many times, today looks different. The whole house was brightly lit and I could see the ballroom in the house lit with disco lights through the giant windows it had.

Have I told you the pack house was humongous? It's literally like a castle. It is three stories high with about 20 guest rooms inside. When I was younger, I often come to the pack house to play and always get lost in there.

As I looked around, I realised the Alpha ceremony was nowhere to be seen. Even though the house was brightly lit, it sounded very quiet.

"Come on, the ceremony is held at the backyard." Teegan tugged my hand and we walked through the front gate and into the house.

"Hello dear, it's been long since you came to the pack house. I missed you. Happy 18th my dear, you look beautiful tonight." Aunt Marie, who is also the Luna of the pack came towards me and enveloped me into a big hug.

"Can't... breathe..." I joked.

When she let go of her famous bear hug, I took a good look at her outfit. Aunt Marie had always been a beautiful lady. She had blonde hair and dark brown eyes, similar to that of Flash's. Her black shiny cocktail gown hugged her figure perfectly. Her posture looks confident but still looked warm and gentle. She definitely had the Luna aura around her.

"Little Tee! Haven't seen you in a long while too. How's school... and Mason?" She gave her a knowing look and Teegan blushed.

As they took the short while to catch up briefly, I looked at the interior of the "castle". Everywhere is decorated with streamers and banners. I spotted the biggest banner hung on the largest white plain wall in the living room. It read "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLASH AND CLEO" in big bold letters. Flash's name was blue in colour while mine was in pink.

I'd rather take blue and that jerk can take pink for all I care.

"Come on, let's go to the backyard. We can catch up in detail later. The ceremony is starting soon." She said in a gentle voice, gently breaking me from my thoughts. Teegan and I followed her to the backyard.

Aunt Marie and Uncle John are really nice people. They care for me, or should I say everyone in the pack like their own kids. They're like my second mom and dad. I wonder why their positive traits aren't passed on to their son...

Hey! Mate is a different kind of good okay? He looks like a Greek God. An annoying voice which sounded really like my wolf came into my head.

I just rolled my eyes internally at her again. Jesus, she wouldn't stop unless she make me accept him too. If I ever accept him I would crawl around the pack house for three rounds and bark like a dog.

"So, have you found your mate yet?" Aunt Marie's sweet voice broke me away from my thoughts once more. Teegan laughed silently at me but I nudged her to stop or Aunt Marie would feel suspicious.

"Hm... Not yet." I lied nervously. I was hoping she wouldn't hear that my heart is beating faster than normal because of her werewolf senses.

"Don't worry, my dear. You can find him tonight where all the pack members are here." She cheered me up as if I'm devastated by not finding my mate.

More like I would be overjoyed if I didn't find my mate.

I just smiled and nodded to her as my response to her encouragement towards me.