Chapter One

"Give me a few more minutes mum," I mumble into my pillows as I turn around away from the knocking on my door. The knocking continues, until finally I just get up angrily and open the door.

"What do you want?" I yell angrily, I was in the middle of having a really good dream. Plus I only got a few hours' sleep because I stayed up until three in the morning writing.

"Someone is in a very bad mood this morning I see," says my eighteen year old brother Hayden. Hayden had inherited our dads six foot frame, the same dark brown hair and mums green eyes. Whereas I had mums small frame of five foot four inches, my eyes were a mix of blue and green, and my hair is a curly mess of redness.

"What do you want?" I question him again, ignoring the earlier comment and letting it slide, for now.

"It's eight in the morning," he says simply, I frown too tired to even try and solve the riddle of my brothers words. He continues standing in my door way, watching me with an amused expression.

"Oh crap," I mumble as his words sink in. My younger brother has a football match in half an hour, yes even on the last day of holidays. And I was his transport to and from his match today, sense mum and dad was working and Hayden had somewhere important to be.

"FELIX!" I yell at the top of my lungs, Hayden quickly puts his hands over his ears.

"Yes dear sister of mine," says my younger brother's sweet voice from the doorway. I turn to see his smug handsome little self already dressed, with his bag by his feet.

"You're already dressed?" I say surprised, usually he was the one still fast asleep.

"You better hurry, my match starts in about half an hour. Times ticking," he says smiling at me. I wanted to hit that smug look off his face but his ten year old self was just too cute.

"Tick tock, tick tock," Hayden says wickedly, I don't wait to hit him, he gets a whack to the back of his head.

"Hey what was that for?" he says but he's grinning mostly because I had to stand on my bed to whack him. I shoo them out quickly, and throw on whatever I see which ended up being black shorts and a red singlet. I locate my black and red tops, and my phone then I throw my messy curly hair into a top knot and go out the door.

"Felix I'm leaving now," I yell out behind me as I go out the back door.

~~~~~

We had made it two minutes before the match was set to start. Which sucked because now I owed my brother an ice-cream for making him look bad in front of his mates. My him he was two minutes early, early I say not two minutes late. As I take a seat on the ground beside Felix's bag, I pull my phone out and sign into Wattpad. Checking my latest chapter and it's outcome, forty likes wow, I had just put it up a few hours a go. I quickly write a quick thanks to a girl who had said that my story was amazing and that she wanted to know if I would continue. Which the answer was yes of course I would continue. I sent the message with a smile, Wattpad was my life. I watch Felix as he kicks a goal and scores, yay I jump up and down screaming his name. I watch as he turns and waves at me smiling, before he turns around and starts chasing the ball again. My family was raised to love football (AFL) and not NRL. There was reasons why but I won't say, hey everyone has their own opinions. I smile as he kicks yet another goal, he was a natural alright just like dad, Hayden and me. Yes a girl can play football you know, I just like playing at home rather than on an actual field for sport.

~~~~~

Once the game was finished, we won by the way, and I had brought Felix his ice-cream, we headed home. When we arrived, Hayden was still out doing whatever you do when you're eighteen and single.

"Destiny can you play call of duty with me?" Felix asks smiling up at me, I frown. Don't get me wrong, I love my brother, and call of duty and that but I was the queen of games and I flogged everyone. And every time I play with Felix, he whines and complains that I am cheating so this time I would make the rules.

"Ok go and get it ready then," I say smiling, Felix's face lights up and he runs off.

"But we're doing it my way this time," I call out behind him. I get my drink out of the fridge and sit down beside Felix on the couch. I grab my bright blue headset off the bench, and hand Felix his red one.

"Cullen and Angelo are joining us ok Felix," those were our cousins that actually weren't entirely bad at cod.

"Ok," Felix says putting his headset on and picking his weapons. I quickly text Hayden to get his butt over here and play cod with us and the others so we could team and fight the zombies. Which he replied with hell yeah, I'm on my way, tell Angelo I'm killing him first. Oh you just gotta love family right.

***

Ok Chapter One is finally out and done. This is my first book I've done on Wattpad, I write a lot on my laptop but my friends told me to do books on here so here I am. Sorry if this chapter is short for your liking, and boring, don't worry it'll get much better soon. Please leave comments for me which will help me accomplish my dream and make my books better. Love all you guys and hope you like this story.

Amy xxx