Chapter Thirteen Hunter's POV

It had been a long school day. First it was Matt coming into school, nearly getting Destiny in trouble. Than it was after school, when I had told Destiny my story. When I was telling Destiny about my family, it made me sad that Hazel hadn't seen her big brother and I also missed her. Yeah she wasn't my complete full sister but I still loved her to bits. I smile as I remember the night I had left, she would have been around a month old. I had walked into her room, leaned down and kissed her forehead. I was about to turn away when she had opened her big blue eyes, she was smiling up at me. Hazel had somehow managed to get her hands out of the blanket and was waving up at me. I had tucked her hands back into the tightly done blanket and started singing her a lullaby, her little eyes dropping sleepily. Once I made sure she was sleeping, I had leaned down, kissed her once more and had left. I remember what she looked like a couple weeks ago. Long dark brown hair, slightly curly at the ends and her big blue eyes. She had inherited mums everything, the hair and eyes even the dimple. Hazel would be about one and a half now, she was growing up quickly and without me. I sigh as I turn off the T.V and look out at the late evening sunset.

"Hey Mate what are you doing staring out at the sunset. If I didn't know you better I would say you are turning into a girl," Matt says throwing himself onto the seat and eating his cereal. Yes Matt ate cereal for dinner even lunch as well as breakfast.

"I'm glad you know me better than," I say grinning over at him, Matt nods his head.

"So you going to tell me what you're thinking in that small brain of yours?" Matt asks after finishing his cereal.

"Dude I'm the one that skipped grade two, you stayed a year back in grade three," I say raising my eyebrow.

"Don't remind me, and it was only because I couldn't say Mrs. Lopex, I kept saying hi Mrs Lopez," he says laughing, I couldn't help but laugh with him on that one.

"So you going to tell me or what?" he says looking over at me with a small smile.

"I'm thinking of Hazel, should I go visit," I say quietly. Matt's important news this morning was that Maggie heard that Hazel had been recently put in hospital but she didn't know why. I was scared, very scared for you.

"You should go see her man, she is your sister," Matt states out giving me a smile.

"This is your mother calling, yo pick up the phone, pick up the phone," I frown and glance at Matt. What the hell was that. Matt jumps up and looks in his pockets, finally finding his phone and giving me a sheepish smile.

"Weirdo," I mouth to him, he gives the finger and talks to his mother. Strange, I thought that they wouldn't call him sense they kicked him out. I knew they still lived and cared for him because they called me, asking how he was and paying for our food.

"Oh ah mum, don't cry. I forgive you and dad, I love you too. But if you don't mind, I might stay here with Hunter, but I'll visit on weekends and that. Yes mum, I'll go to school here.. Yes mum I'll tell him.. Oh ok," Matt hands me the phone, I frown.

"Hello Mrs. Moore," I say happily, she was such a lovely nice women. She was there when my own mum wasn't, she was my second mother.

"How many times have I told you Hunter, to call me Sophie. Mrs Moore makes me sound so old, and I'm not," she says kindly, I could just see her smiling self.

"Sorry Sophie," I say smiling.

"Now I just wanted to say thank you for everything, helping Matthew out when Mark and I weren't... There for him. We were just so upset and surprised, we didn't know what to think or do. We should have known that our son wouldn't do drugs," she trails off sadly.