Twenty-One

"Destiny?" I look up to see Hunter crouching in front of me.

"Shh please don't cry, I'm sorry," he says softly, he opens his arms. I waddle over to him, and into his warm embrace, who was I kidding, I fall for this guy a long time ago. Even if his mother has some problems, it didn't mean that Hunter would ever call me those things.

"I'm sorry Hunter, I'm being such a cry baby," I say into his shirt.

"It's alright, you're not being a cry baby, it's alright to cry sometimes Destiny," he says softly, running his fingers through my hair.

"Hunter," I say, but it comes out more muffled from me speaking into his chest.

"Yeah?" he says softly, still stroking my back, calming me.

"I fell for you a long time ago," I admit quietly, Hunter pulls me back slightly to see my face.

"What did you say," he sounds shocked, I frown slightly.

"I fell for you a long time ago," I say again feeling stupid for haven to repeat myself. Hunter lifts me up into the air, "Woah Hunter." Hunter doesn't hear me or listen as he continues to swirl me around, finally he gently places me back on the ground.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so so happy," he says, and I could tell. His eyes were bright blue and shiny, calm, happy looking, his face had that warm glow back. I frown as he gets down on one knee before me, what was he doing.

"Destiny, would you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" Hunter asks smiling up at me. I smiled, a real one sense well for a while.

"Yes, yes of course I will," I say jumping into his arms when he gets back up. I had done what my mother had said, I had followed my heart, I had choosen between my heart and my head. I knew when Hunter was lying, that's how much I knew him. Hunter had choosen to share his family's story, and that takes strength and courage to do.

"I'm sorry about my mum, can you believe she was the one to make me actually chase you. Well I was gonna do it anyway, but my mum saying to chase after you and the kind stuff she said after you went, she changed even if it was only for that short time. I felt happy, like I had my real mum back you know," he says holding my hand. I nod my head, I hope his mum could change, go back to being a good mother.

"You know what?" Hunter asks me, I reply what.

"I think Hazel being in a coma just woke my mum up from whatever spell she was in," he says, squeezing my hand in his. I give him a small smile, yeah maybe he was right. Some people just needed something or someone to wake them from their spell.

"I hope she'll be ok," I say softly to Hunter, he smiles down at me.

"She's my sister, she's much like me, she'll make it," he says softly looking up at the stars above us. Hunter smiles down at me, I grin back up at him. Who would have thought that we could love each other, a boy like him and a girl like me. We were from two completely different sides, but we fell for each other. Maybe it was good to be different from everyone else, you just needed to find the right person to make you feel perfect. It didn't matter what you wore, what you looked like or how you acted, or your personalality. It was you, and you really are perfect just the way you are, don't change for anyone. 

"I know it's pretty late but do you wanna get ice-cream?" Hunter asks me grinning down at me. I nod my head, oh yeah ice-cream sounded amazing. Hunter stands up and holds his hand out for me to grab, I take it and he lifts me up easily.

"Thanks," I say smiling up at him, he bows down. 

"Anything for you my Princess," he says holding my hand in his as we head out of the park. Aww, Hunter was being so sweet, maybe following my heart was the best thing to do. Maybe Hunter really wasn't lying, maybe Hunter really was telling the truth about falling for me.

"Are you warm enough or do you want me to turn the heat up a bit more?" asks Hunter as we get in his car. I snuggle up in my little corner seat, it was actually quite comfy. 

"II'm good thanks," I say softly, Hunter glances at me, a soft smile on his face. 

"You really are the most beautiful thing in the world Destiny," he says softly, but I was already fast asleep. Dreaming of Hunter and I, and what the future would bring us.

                                                                      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

                                                                  Hunter's  POV

"Oh Hunter, what a surprise to see you here," says Mrs. Rose after opening the door. I move my arms carefully, she looks down at my arms and smiles softly. 

"Oh, her rooms the first on the right after you go up the stairs," she explains quietly, pointing up the stairs. I nod my head, and duck past her and up the stairs. Oh this was gonna be challenging opening a door and holding a person. I'm about the attempt my first try, when another door opens further down the hall. Felix emerages from I'm guessing his room, and looks surprised for a second. Then he glances at Destiny's sleeping form in my arms and nods his head. Over he comes, and gently turns the handle, opening the door for me. I give him a smile, and walk inside, shiftling Destiny's weight to the other side. Wow the room was actually white and a sea green/blue color, the colors actually reminded me of Destiny. I walk over to her bed, and gently lay her down. I hope I don't wake her up, please don't wake up. Destiny curls up into a ball as soon as I lay her fully down. I watch as her hands go out in front of her, like she was trying to grab something. I try not to laugh, she was so cute trying to grab hold of something, her nose wiggling. Oh, if I didn't find something for her to hold, she was gonna either wake up or fall off the bed. I look around her room for something soft, like a pillow or a teddy bear or something. My eyes fall on the bunny that I had won at the pier carnavial a couple weeks ago. I go over to the dresser and take the bunny, bringing it back over to its owner. I hold the bunny in front of me but in reach for Destiny to grab it. I smile as her hand touches it, then grabs it and brings it close to her chest. She was so cute, tucked up and with her teddy, she looked adorable. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but I wanted the moment to be special, something that she wouldn't forget. I had the perfect place, I just needed the perfect time. 

"I love you Destiny, more then you'll ever know," I whisper softly, I lean down and kiss her cheek, she smiles in her sleep. With one last look at her, I get up and walk out, closing the door quietly behind me.

***

So this is chapter twenty-one everyone. Four chapters left till this story is finished, I'm so sad cause I don't want this to end but every story has to have an ending eventually. I just wanted to remind you guys to comment on what book you want me to do next, cause I'm pretty sure this book will be finished in a couple of days. Thanks for all the comments, votes, I love reading the comments so please keep them coming cause they make me so happy :) Don't forget to comment, follow and or vote and don't forget to comment the book you want next, happy reading guys :P

Amy xxx