Chapter Two

"Don't even think about it Felix," I mumble as I watch him stand beside my bed, holding a bucket. He grins but slowly lowers the bucket, ha he knew which fights couldn't be won.

"I wasn't really gonna pour it on you," Felix says, I look over at him. He was trying so hard not to laugh, what was I missing here. I frown and look around my bedroom. Everything was where it was the night before, the only difference was that the sun was blazing through my window.

"Felix?" I question him, he was trying so hard not to laugh, he throw his hands over his mouth. Just when I was about to question him, something cold and slimy ran down my back and hair.

"What the hell," I scream jumping around, I find Hayden grinning at me with another bucket in his hand. Felix stands beside his big brother, laughing so hard I thought he would fall to the ground. I touch my hair, something slimy went onto my hand and I pull my hand back to see green slime.

"You both will pay for that," I scream but I started to laugh, they were my brothers for you. But I did mean my words, they both will get a little surprise. I glance at my alarm clock to see I only had fifteen minutes until I had to be at school. I throw my hands up while mumbling how much I loved them.

"We love you too sis," they say as they leave my room and head downstairs laughing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Where have you been Destiny?" questions my best friend Annabelle as I slide into the spare seat beside her.

"Hell," I mumble while putting my head on the desk. On the way to school Felix decided that he wanted to help me prank Hayden back but I wasn't buying it. After all Felix helped out too and I wouldn't forget it.

"Oh you've been to hell, please tell me was it hot there, was Satan drop dead gorgeous. Come on spill some info," says Annabelle in a surprised and happy voice.

"Satan is not maths girls, pay attention thank you," says our maths teacher Miss Grayson. Ugh why did we have to have maths first thing in the morning, who ever made maths sucks. Wait wasn't it that guy, oh never mind.

"Sorry Miss Grayson," says Annabelle smiling shyly at our teacher who nods her head and goes back to explaining what ever she was explaining. You see I hate math, I don't know why I'm in the top maths class because I suck. Most people hate maths not just me, not everyone could be as smart as Annabelle who breezed through maths but sadly sucked in English. I feel someone poke me from behind and I spin around to face whoever thought it would be funny to start poking me when I was in a pretty bad mood.

"What do you want?" I say angrily, not even realising who was behind me. But when I actually do, I sink deeper into my seat. His brown hair was short, he was too tall for the seat and so he had put his feet up on my chair. I look up to see his big blue eyes sparkly, but they were also mysterious, like he was hiding something. The guy holds his arms up in surrender, a half smirk on his already handsome face. Damn why did I say handsome, he was though nearly everyone loved him. He was like a prince from a Disney film, funny, sweet, kind, caring well you get the story. Anyway I had been in a few of his classes but he had never ever poked me or put his feet up on my chair. No one knows much about him which is strange because he's like a prince here at our school and probably the whole town. It wasn't that big of a town which meant people knew everyone and no one could hide secrets around here. That was until Hunter Woods came to town last year, by himself. No parents or sibling, just him. He would've been sixteen last year and so most people say he's even on the run or he ran away from home. But that's gossip, the sad thing is most people believe it so that's how Hunter found himself to be pretty popular.

"Whoa, calm down," he says cockily I may add as he tilts his head and looks at me. We've never ever spoken before, but that didn't mean I couldn't have a crush on him. Ok well here's the thing, we've never spoken, we're from different groups and we aren't in a Disney film. Guys like him never date girls like me. It just doesn't work ever, as much as I love Disney and books, they're not in the real world. Guys like Hunter went out with girls like Annabelle, tall blond and blue eyed. And I didn't fit that description, I was short, red blazing hair and grey eyes. Instead of talking to him because one I just couldn't talk to him because I liked him and two because I was in a terrible mood and he wasn't helping it. So instead I give him my shiny finger and turn back around to face the board.

"Destiny, you didn't," says a shocked Annabelle, she must have seen our friendly exchange. I give her a small smile and looked down at my hands. I thought after that Hunter would get the message and leave me alone but I guess not. Another poke in the middle of my back, and another and another. I tried to take deep breathes and calm myself before I do something I'll probably regret when I'm in a good mood.

"I thought blondes were dumb," says a voice behind me with a sigh. "But I'm starting to think not only are red heads hot-tempted they are also dumb and rude." That's it, I couldn't hold onto my calmness, and I lost it. I turn around in my seat not caring if the teacher saw or not and pointed my finger at him.

"Don't you dare say that. I thought you were nice but you're nothing but a stupid, pig-headed idiot that has nothing better to do than make fun of people who your kind looks down upon." I shut my mouth in complete shock, I was never this rude at least not to someone's face or in a classroom full of students, even on my bad days. Hunters face is shocked like he couldn't believe I said that, but then it turns into a full cocky smile. I so want to smack that smile off his face but I think I'm in enough trouble as I am.

"Destiny and Hunter go to the principles office immediately," says a very angry Miss Grayson. Great not only did I get pranked by my brothers, probably made the prince of school my enemy, made my teacher angry which meant she wouldn't help me anymore and I was being sent to the principle. This was turning out to be my worst day ever.

***

Ok so first I'll like to thank everyone who's taken the time to read my story. So thank you very much :)

Second I'll like to think this chapter is a bit more interesting than the last one.

And third... Are you guys excited, you finally get to meet Hunter. What do you guys think of him so far?

Don't forget to comment and like, see you guys soon with the next chapter.

Amy xxx