𝓣𝔀𝓸

🌺    🌺    🌺
|| 3rd PoV ||

Chan was still ecstatic from the day before when he finally had the chance to meet the sweet boy who loved the flowers. He wanted to see Jeongin again. He felt strange that he was so exited to see a boy he met the previous day but as is he cared. Jeongin was friendly, had the cutest smile and laugh and the softest voice.
Chan had been busy assembling the bouquets that had been ordered by his clients.
He was working on the combination of; Red Roses. White Peruvian Lilies, white snapdragons, purple button pom-poms and lush greens.
To say the combination was beautiful was an understatement.
Chan looked up from his work when he heard the overhead door ring, revealing the 17 year old boy with Aquilegia in his arms, snuggling him. Chan's heart melted at the sight.
"Afternoon, Jeongin." Chan called from behind the counter.
"Hi hyung!" The younger giggled back.
Had Chan heard anything cuter than Jeongin's giggle? No. Would he ever get tired of hearing the Giggles? Absolutely not. Did he ever want to stop listening to the giggles? Wow you're funny if you believe he did.
"Wow, Channie! This combination is stunning!" Jeongin stared in awe.
Chan picked up one of the left over lilies and placed it gently on the younger's ear, careful not to tangle his hair. He tucked the stem behind his ear to secure it in place and avoid falling from his head.
Jeongin felt his face warm up slightly, holding in tighter to the soft stray in his arms. Aquilegia let out a small meow, causing Jeongin to place him down quickly on the counter so that the moment him and Chan were having could last, all in vain when the latter realised that he was staring.
"Do you need any help?" Jeongin asked, his blush had faded but still remained visible.
"If you don't mind," Chan went into the storage room to retrieve flowers for simple yet pleasing combination of; Yellow and White roses, white daisies and lush greens. Chan showed Jeongin the picture of what he needed him to follow. He had explained how to bunch them and use specific placing for more effect.
Chan watched as the younger stuck his tongue out slightly, concentrating on the work in-front of him. Chan continued working on his own bouquet when he realised he was staring. The two worked in a comfortable silence with The Boyz' song 'L.O.U' playing in the background. Jeongin began smiling brightly at the situation he was in, surrounded with flowers, a sweet comforting older Male, a soft cat who was purring at the end of the counter and the music he enjoyed listening to in the background. He was in - what he would call - his euphoria.

About half an hour had passed and the two were finishing the Bouquets that were now ready to be picked up.
"Is this your first time making a bouquet?" Chan asked the smiling younger, who still had the light lily resting in his hair.
"Not really, I've made smaller ones before." Jeongin smiled at the thought of his memories.
"You did well regardless." Chan praised, tuning a hand through the younger's hair.
"Thank you, Channie!" Jeongin hugged the older's chest.
It was rare Jeongin was ever praised and his heart did flips wherever he was, so, his first reflex was to pull the older into a hug, but as if Chan minded anyway.
Chan smiled at the adorable sight and placed a warm hand on the korean boy's head.
When Jeongin pulled back, he re-adjusted the Lily in his hair, stabilising it.
The Australian male smiled for the nth time today, just from looking at the younger, wishing the cuddle he had just received had lasted forever.
"We should feed Aquilegia!" Jeongin suggested. "Can I do it?" He asked shyly.
Chan chucked, "of course you can 'innie! Her food is in the back."
Jeongin Waddled back, Aquilegia following behind. The bell had rang, signalling that one of his clients had just entered.
"Hello Chan!" The smaller woman called.
"Ah, Afternoon!" He called back.
"I'm here for my order." She informed.
"It's in the back, give me a moment to collect it." Chan board before heading into the back room to retrieve the bouquet of red, purple, white and green.
Jeongin walked from the back room with the cat food in hand and placed it by the counter, not noticing the woman waiting for her flowers.
"Oh, are you new here?" She asked the younger.
"Huh? I don't work here." Jeongin replied.
"Why are you behind the counter then?" She interrogated.
"I'm a friend of the owner." He smiled.
Chan emerged from the back, smiling at the Korean boy before passing the flowers to his client.
"Is that your new boyfriend?" She 'whispered.'
Jeongin heard the question and began blushing, trying not to explode as he stroked the Burmese cat.
"He's not my boyfriend." Chan chuckled.
"Oh, okay!" The woman smiled before leaving the store.
"C-Chan?" The younger stood up.
"What's up, 'Innie?" Chan turned his gaze to the sweet boy.
"Who was she and why was she asking about our relationship?" Jeongin managed to stutter out.
"She's a regular customer, she's been trying to pry into my relationships and love life for awhile now.." He began to trail off.
"Oh, well if you don't want her too, why don't you just tell her?" Jeongin reasoned.
"I'm not bothered by it at this point, she's like my annoying sister." Chan finished rambling.

Jeongin and Chan had settled in the back room, talking about whatever came to mind.
Jeongin had Aquilegia in his lap, curled up, fast asleep.
"She really likes you." Chan smiled at the pair. "It took her two whole months to start warming up to me!" Chan huffed.
Jeongin giggled at the Australian'a actions, exposing his braces, once again.
Whenever Jeongin smiled Chan's heart went crazy, but when he showed off his braces, Chan was so ready to pull him into the fattest hug while kissing his head repeatedly.
"Channie! You went red! Are you ok?" Jeongin panicked, placing his hand to the older's forehead and startling the stray in the process. "You're burning up!" Jeongin ran over to the sink to get his hyung a glass of water.
"Thank you, Innie." Chan smiled, taking the glass form the younger.
- - -

O W U

🌼 : 2018.12.02
🌸: unedited - sorry for mistakes