𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

🌺 🌺 🌺
|| 3rd PoV||

The Christmas holidays had now passed and life had gone back to normal for the two boys, Jeongin and Chan still seeing each other daily at the flower shop.

Jeongin still had Chan help him with his homework that he struggled with.

They became closer as the days passed.

Chan's feelings for the younger became undeniable and obvious to everyone except the innocent boy. Some times Chan believed that even Aquilegia knew. He wasn't subtle.

Chan rarely ever said "Jeongin" as he always said 'Baby,' 'Baby boy' or 'Innie.'

The two were very clingy with each-other and sometimes even shared soft kisses on each other's foreheads or cheeks.

Jeongin would be lying if he said he didn't have some sort of feelings for the older boy.

He liked the pet names they had for eachother.

He was even given the spare key to Chan's apartment and was allowed to stay the night wherever he pleased.

They loved each other's company to the point they were together all the time when Jeongin wasn't at school.

They studied together, Jeongin helped at the shop and became aquatinted with the costumers and spent lots of time with the stray cat, Aquilegia.

——

"Channie?"  The Korean boy called as he entered the back room, to see a sleeping Chan, his head placed on the table. He was surrounded by flowers that he was working together and had a slight cut on his thumb. Despite the small leak of dried blood, he looked ethereal. The bright sand vibrant man made the flowers look wilted.

Jeongin made his way over to his favourite person in existence and placed a soft kiss on his head.
"Channie, wake up." He whispered.
Chan stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes, smiling when they met with the younger's glowing ones.
"Hey Baby boy, how was school?" Chan spoke is a husky voice, obviously still tired as he stretched.
"I missed you a lot, but it was okay." He smiled, running his hand across Chan's larger ones.
"What happened to your hand?" The younger asked.
"Oh, it was probably a thorn. I don't really remember." He scratched at his nape, keeping eye contact with the sweet teenager.
"Can I help you clean your hand up?" Jeongin asked with a smile.
"I'd love that, Innie. Thank you." Chan praised.

Jeongin took Chan's hand and held it carefully, examining for more punctures and thorns as he walked him to the compact bathroom.

"It's just this one." The younger smiled as he ran the older's hand under the water, making sure the cut was clean, the last thing he wanted was for chan to get an infection.

The two boys turned their gaze to a familiar meowing and scratching at the door. They turned off the tap and dried the Australian's hand, minding the cut carefully before opening the door to see a drenched Aquilegia.
"Must be raining." Chan sighed, getting food for the sweet cat.

"Ducky?" Jeongin called. It was a new name he had come up with for Chan, he liked the playful side of the older and how squishy he was when they cuddled.

"What's up baby boy?" Chan replied, straightening his shirt.
"Can we adopt Aquilegia, together?" The braced boy asked.
Chan looked at the younger and smiled slightly, but said nothing.
"She needs a home and... she can be our daughter!" The teenager suggested.
Chan choked on air.
"Are you okay, Ducky?" The Korean boy asked, obviously worried.
"Of course I am, Ducking, we can take legal owner ship of her, together." Chan blushed, him mind going to the thoughts of having an animal baby with his crush.

"She's our daughter and no one else's now!" Jeongin chirped, bending down to stroke his favourite cat.

Chan was still blushing.

"Yeah, our babygirl"

• || •
Lmao why did I cringe.

I've put this on all my books but I'm going to say it again;
Okay so I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to write a new chapter. I've not been in the greatest mindset for a while and wanted to take a break. I'm sorry for making you wait so long for such a short and shitty chapter.