𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

Unedited, please point out mistakes
🌺 🌺 🌺
|| 3rd PoV||

Jeongin had showed up at the store just after 11am on a crisp Saturday morning in December, wearing the hat, scarf and pair of gloves the older had given him. He was regretting wearing ripped jeans when the cold began to freeze the exposed skin. His main source of warmth came from the oversized burgundy hoodie.
He pushed open the door, smiling widely when he warmed up almost instantly. He creeped up behind the older who was feeding the potted flowers and back hugged him.
"Morning, Hyung." He greeted in the softest voice Chan had ever heard.
"Morning 'innie!" The older greeted. "The store is closed all day so we can take our time before going to my apartment to decorate." Chan explained.
Jeongin waddles over to where the older was kneeling down beside the box of decorations.
Jeongin and Chan worked together to get the Christmas tree standing and sturdy. They wanted to get the shop decorations up as soon as possible so that the pair could focus on decorating the older's apartment.
They decorated the shop festively and the comforting home felt warmer than usual.
"You want to head over to my apartment now?" Chan asked.
"Of course! Let's go!" Jeongin smiled.
- - -
After a 10 minute drive from the shop to the Australian's apartment, Chan led Jeongin to the living room and turned the TV on whilst the oldest prepared snacks and drinks.
"Here you go, 'innie." Chan passed the younger an unopened packet of caramel waffles to eat throughout the time they were together.
"I wasn't sure sure what you liked, but you can never go wrong with waffles." Chan justified.
"Too right." The braced boy chuckled.
"I brought the decorations up before opening the shop so that we could get right into it." Chan's smiled.
"Alright then! Let's start!" Jeongin jumped.
He loved the look of the older's apartment. The walls were a clean pure white and the floor was laminate oak, placed in a neat pattern. The outside wall had large windows that overlooked the city and were covered with black shutter blinds. Opposite the black corner sofa was an Apple TV stood on a glass table behind the circular coffee table. Beside the TV was a white bookcase filled with novels and non-fiction books; some based on Music and others on sciences such as Astrology and Psychology.
Books full of Christmas decorations sat in the corner of the room, diagonal to where the sofa was positioned.
Jeongin made his way over to the boxes and found the one that contained the 6ft tree and the box that had the contents needed to make the tree less bare.
——
With the assistance of Jeongin, Chan was able to get the pine up with ease. The forest-green tree was decorated with fake snow littered across the branches, giving the modern apartment a sense of winter.
"Do you want to start putting the lights on the tree while I begin putting the lights around the rooms and getting the wreaths up?" Chan suggested, handing the younger golden tree lights. Jeongin agreed and climbed up onto a small step to help him reach the top so that he was able to drape the lights across the tree. Meanwhile Chan was setting up more golden flashing lights around the rooms, soon moving into his bedroom. Above his double bed hung a pride flag, the gay one to be exact. He carefully positioned them around the 3ftx5ft flag.
He stood back and admired the sight that he had created.
"Channie! I'm done with the lights." The adorable boy called from the other room.
"Alright! I'm coming." The Australian called back.
Chan rushed into the front room where the younger boy was kneeled beside the cardboard box containing the pine cones and White baubles. There were a few miniature stars and snowflakes mixed in the box, Jeongin didn't hesitate to choose said decorations.
Laughter filled the apartment as the two worked to turn the apartment into a warm, festive space that would soon be one of the places the two would spend lots of time together in the future.
——
The two were exhausted from all the decorating they had done.
"Would you like a hot chocolate, 'innie?" The oldest asked, receiving a content nod from the younger. Chan walked over to the black marble counter and began preparing two hot chocolates while Jeongin flipped through the channels, giving up shortly after and leaving it on whatever. A mug was placed in-front of the braced boy, who smiled up at the older as he sat beside him.
"We did well." Chan praised.
"I know right!" Jeongin smiled, showing off all of his cute braces.
"Innie, when do you go on your break from school?" Chan asked the younger curiously.
"The 20th Of December, why?" The younger asked, tilting his head slightly.
"Cute..." chan accidentally said aloud. "I mean, I was just wondering if you would like to spend a bit more time with me and Aquilegia." Chan tried to cover up, but all in vain when Jeongin's face went as read as the Poinsettia that was hung around the house.
"I-I would love that." He stuttered.
"Jeonginnie, look at the time! It's really late! Do you want me to take you home?" Chan panicked.
"It's fine, my parents aren't bothered about where I am as it's the weekend." Jeongin explained.
"C-Channie?" The beautiful boy called.
"Yes, Innie?" He replied.
"Do you m-mind if I stay here tonight?" Jeongin stuttered.
Chan smiled, if course he wasn't going to say no to the younger.
"Not at all, it gets really lonely here all on my own." The older Male justified.
"Thank you!" Jeongin smiled.
Chan put on a light-hearted movie that both boys would be able to enjoy watching, a family comedy. Hearing the younger boy giggle at some of the scenes, making his heart flip.
He felt bad that he had fallen in love with the younger, but at the same time, Jeongin made him happier than anyone and he wasn't sorry for that.
The younger boy's company always made him happy, regardless of what his mood was.
He looked over at the younger boy who was falling asleep.
"Jeonginnie, come on, let's go to bed." Chan urged.
"No, Hyung, I'm not tired." He yawned.
"Liar, come on go to bed baby." Chan called the younger, accidentally.
"B-baby?" Jeongin stuttered.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Chan gasped, realising he said the last word aloud.
"It just shocked me! I-i'l be your baby!" Jeongin smiled.
Chan blushed, a lot, the younger didn't know what he was doing to the older's heart.
"Go to bed, innie." Chan said once again, Hiding his blush.
"Come with me?"
"Are you sure?"
"Well, I'm going to need something to sleep in." The younger said, slightly sarcastically.
"Alright mister, calm down." Chan giggled, motioning for the younger to follow him into his bedroom.
———
Jeongin had showered and was sat on the older's bed in his boxers and one of Chan's oversized t-shirts when he noticed the flag mounted on the older's wall.
"H-hyung is gay?" He said aloud, he was happier than he should have Been.
"Yeah, I've been out for about 3 years." He confessed.
"Hyung that's great!!" Jeongin smiled. Chan have a puzzled smile.
"What do you mean?" The Australian asked.
"Do you have a boyfriend? Can I meet him!" Jeongin smiled.
"I-I don't have one." Chan frowned.
"I'm sorry!" Jeongin pulled the older into a hug and sat on the bed with him.
Chan sat in the younger's embrace, enjoying every second.
"Chan, i-I'm Gay too..." Jeongin also confessed, mentally facepalming him self for stuttering.
"Wait really!" Chan smiled. He began to think about the possibilities of that they could become.
—————
DID YALL SEE THE MAMA LIVE WHERE CHAN STARTED CRYING
IM NOT EVEN JOKING I FULL ON BAWLED 🥺😭
Also I got the idea of the pride flag from my ownn

—————DID YALL SEE THE MAMA LIVE WHERE CHAN STARTED CRYING IM NOT EVEN JOKING I FULL ON BAWLED 🥺😭Also I got the idea of the pride flag from my ownn

~~~
Have a good day/morning/evening/night!! 💗