𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

Unedited, please point out mistakes
🌺 🌺 🌺
|| 3rd PoV||
-
Chan woke up to the sun glaring down onto his face, feeling a warm lump on his left side. His arm was trapped but instantly melted back into the bed when he realised that he and Jeongin had fallen asleep around 5am that morning after having a, long deep conversation and learning many things about each other.
He played with the sleeping boy's hair and returned the tight hug.
"Channie?" A soft familiar voice called.
"Yes baby?" The older Replied, in his deep morning voice, resulting in a blushing Jeongin.
"I- uhh- good morning, Hyung." He managed to say.
The older smiled and left a soft kiss on the Korean boy's temple before untangling himself and walking into the kitchen.
"Innie! Come make breakfast with me!" He called.
Jeongin jumped out of bed and followed the older into the kitchen lethargically.
The Australian had a goofy smile plastered on his face when the sleepy younger trudged into the slightly small kitchen.
"What do you want to eat, Innie?" Chan asked cutely.
"Pancakes please!" He smiled.
"Come make them with me, then." Chan smiled, wiping some flour onto the younger's face.
"Hey!" He chirped, "Fight me, Channie!" He playfully squared up to the younger.
"Sorry, I don't wanna hurt you, baby," He teased.
Jeongin flung himself at the older, the two managing to send the open flour flying across the kitchen, spilling half of the contents in the small time frame of 30 seconds.
The younger korean boy was straddling the older, giggling cutely. Chan stared in awe, not being able to get enough of the boy on top of him.
Jeongin got flustered when he noticed the posturing and tried to hide his face, but removed his hands when Chan asked him not to cover his face.
"hey! Don't cover your face! I was in the middle of admiring it."  Chan pouted, causing the younger to giggle even more. Chan was in haven and he never wanted to leave.
The boy of his dreams was straddling him while his cute little flustered giggles, adding years onto his life.
"Innie you know how cute you are, right?" The Australian asked.
"Cuter than you." The younger smirked.
"You know it, baby." Chan teased, smirking back when the younger was caught off guard.
"I... uhh was joking... but thank you Channie!" The korean boy chirped happily.
Chan attacked the younger's sides, tickling him. He used it as the perfect opportunity to make the younger boy fall into his chest and hug him tightly... and he did.
He launched himself forward and clutched the older's chest,  laughing uncontrollably into his shoulder.
"Ch..channie!! Stoppp!! I can't.. breathe!!" He giggled in between slightly muffled words .
Chan began to slow down and eventually stopped, allowing the younger to catch his breath.
If anyone was to walk in on the two, it would be an incredibly hard situation to explain. Jeongin was panting, straddling the older with his arms pressed into his torso, giggling whilst Chan held the korean boy's waist, looking incredibly flustered.
The younger soon realised the suggestive positing and turned into something close to a tomato.
"Sorry Channie-" Jeongin removed himself from the older and offered his hand to help him stand up.
"Don't apologise, 'innie, it was cute." Chan smiled as he brushed the flour from the korean boy's soft hair.
Jeongin's stomach rumbled, reminding the two that they were in the middle of making breakfast. The two erupted into laughter and continued to cook the pancakes after clearing the large spillage of flour .

Every time Chan accidentally spit a pancake in two, Jeongin would giggle excessively at the Australian boy, sending Chan's heart Into cardiac arrest.
They had finally made enough pancakes for the two of them and probably the rest of Korea, and so, sat down to eat their (hopefully edible) food.
* * *
It's been a looong while, I'm so sorry.