𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼

HAS NO EFFECT ON THE CURRENT STORY.
🌺 🌺 🌺
|| 3rd PoV||

Snow fell outside the stIll house as the two love struck boys slept comfortably in their double bed. The church that stood close to the town centre chimed nine times, informing the local residents of the area the time.
Jeongin wriggled in the duvets, inevitably waking him up. He rolled over in Chan's tight grip to check the time that was displayed on his screen, 9am.
"Baby, what's the time?" Chan's morning voice called.
"It's 9am, Channie." The younger boy replied, turning back over and burying himself in the Australian's embrace.
"Baby what day is it?" Chan smiled.
"The 25th- ITS CHRISTMAS!" Jeongin pulled himself from the older, jumping around the room excitedly.
Chan giggled at the younger before leaving the comfortable sheets and pulling the younger into a soft kiss.
"Merry Christmas, Innie." Chan whispered into his lips.
The younger let out the softest giggle Chan had ever heard.
Jeongin wrapped his arms around the older's neck before attacking his pale cheeks with sweet kisses.
"Well? Shall we?" Chan offered his hand to the younger who gladly accepted it to intertwine their fingers. They walked hand in hand into the open kitchen, ready to make themselves a warm breakfast.
"Channie, look!"
"What is it baby?" Chan asked, back hugging the younger. He looked over the younger boy's shoulder, to where his finger was pointing. He smiled at the sight of the fresh snow.
"Let's eat first, baby boy." Chan smiled, leaving a soft kiss on his boyfriend's neck, loosening his grip on the younger's small waist.
"Are we going to wait for the others?" The korean boy asked cutely.
"We can go for a walk without them, after all they're coming around noon for presents." Chan spoke quietly, nuzzling Jeongin's shoulder.
"Channie, that tickles Jeongin laughed lightly, soon tuning into a full on dolphin screech when chan attacked his sides, tickling all of his spots.
They collapsed on the sofa together, a laughing mess, Chan leaning over Jeongin, knees beside his hips and hands beside his head. He smiled as the younger blushed, trying to cover the redness with his hand. Chan stopped him, holding his soft hands instead.
"You're the cutest." The Australian pecked his lips before helping him stand up to go back into the kitchen so that they could cook together.
"Can I have another kiss, babyyy?" Chan whined.
"Only if you help me cook instead of sitting on the counter." Jeongin teased, moving between his legs.
"But you're so cute when you cook, I don't want to interfere." The older continued to whine.
"Do you want a kiss or not?" Jeongin pulled the older off, a shock going through the latter's feet as he hit the hard ground below him.
"Chan stop pouting I'm trying to play hard to get and you're not making it easy." The younger giggled.
"Don't play hard to get, baby, just kiss me." Chan whined.
"Nope!" Jeongin smiled. "Now cook the bacon."
"Fine," Chen sighed, pouting even more.
The younger boy stopped what he was doing, just to look at the older. He began to walk over and called his name. When the older looked his way, he kissed him. Chan stepped away from the grill, taking the younger with him. He pushed him against the fridge and kissed him passionately.
"Innie, you're the best kisser." Was the first thing Chan said as they broke away.
"I know, you tell me a lot." The younger sassed.
"I'll have another kiss for that, don't sass me." The Australian smirked.
"I'll sass you more if I get kisses." Jeongin teased, earning a pout from chan.
"Go finish the bacon you nut." Jeongin giggled.
Chan carried on pouting as he grilled the bacon, making it crispy but monitored it so that it didn't become burnt.
The two finished making the breakfast which consisted of Potato Waffles, bacon, eggs and sausage.
"It look so good!" Jeongin smiled widely.
The two sat opposite each other and began to eat.
They spoke about nothing in particular, just whatever they felt like.
"It tasted amazing, well done baby." Chan praises his younger boyfriend whilst grasping his hand gently.
"You deserved it, Channie." The younger smiled brightly.
"So did you, Innie." Chan smiled, pulling Jeongin up from his seat.
"Go and get ready for a snow walk while I do the washing up, baby boy." The older boyfriend whispered onto the younger lips before connecting them.
"I'll do the washing up." Jeongin offered.
"You cook, I clean. Now, go get ready babe." Chan pushed Jeongin to the doorway and towards the staircase.
As chan walked back to the kitchen, he silently wished that his boyfriend would return wearing his sweaters and tracksuit bottoms, just so he looked cuddly and like a soft baby.
Chan got lucky, Jeongin wore exactly what he wanted. The jumper sat comfortably on the younger as he retreated into it, inhaling the older's intoxicating scent.
"Innie, you look so cute." The swooning older complimented.
"Channie... don't look at me like that. You look like you're going to eat me!" Jeongin joked.
"With you looking as cute as that, I may struggle not to." Chan replied.
"Go and get ready to go!" Jeongin blushed.
Chan just chuckled as he left a small kiss on the younger's cheek before getting changed into a warm jumper and pair of bottoms.
"Innie! Put your coat on, let's go!" Chan called as he ran down the stairs. The younger didn't hesitate to comply, he just wanted to run around in the snow with the love of his life.
"Come on, cutie." Chan smiled, gripping the younger's hand, and lead him out the door.
"How does the park sound?" The older asked, intertwining his had with his boyfriend.
Jeongin began to run, dragging the older behind him. "Hurry up! Let's go!" Jeongin smiled.
They soon arrived at the park, giggling messes.
"Baby!" Chan screeched as he felt a cold ball of snow hit the back of his neck, sliding into his jumper. "It's on." The Australian laughed, gathering a ball of snow in his hands, ready to launch it at the now hiding younger. He felt another snowball hit his back, instantly turning to the direction it hit him, spotting the fleeing younger. He threw the snow at the younger, hitting his arm as he ran.
Chan began to chase the younger, tackling him into the snow when he caught him. He pressed soft kisses to his cheeks as he pinned him down.
"Channie! Stop! It's cold!" Jeongin giggled out.
Chan admired his boyfriend as he leaned across his torso.
Chan stood up, pulling the younger with him.
"Channie I'm so cold." Jeongin whined.
"Come here baby." Chan smiled as he opened his coat up, inviting the cold boy to hug him so that he could warm up.
He felt the big shiver against his chest and kisses his head, brushing the snow out with his hand.
"You're so precious." Chan giggled, "Do you wanna build a snowman?"
"Yes!" Jeongin detached himself from his older boyfriend and began to roll the snow. He pushed the small snowball as it grew bigger, soon needing Chan's help to push the heavy lump of snow.
"Channie! Make another! I'm going to look for twigs and stones!" Jeongin ran and began searching in the snow.
Chan giggled as he complied. He began to push the snow in order to make a smaller clump of snow.
Jeongin returned with his hands full as Chan was attempting to lift the heavy snow onto the larger ball.
Chan smiled proudly as he managed to get the snow safely stable atop the other.
"Let's decorate now!" Jeongin chirped.
"Anything my baby wants." Chan smiled, helping Jeongin Free his hands.
"Let's get started." The younger boy smiled as he pierced the side of the snowman with a twig.
The two finished building the snowman and stood back in admiration.
"He looks cute like you, baby!" Chan smiled at his boyfriend.
"Can we get hot chocolate now?" Jeongin asked.
"Of course, lets go home. The boys will be over soon." Chan clarified as he intertwined their hands once again.
They walked back from the park giggling about anything and everything.
The older unlocked their shared house and opened the door for the younger. "Go and put Netflix on, I'll make us hot chocolate. Do you want Marshmallows?" Chan asked.
"Yes please!" The younger smiled as he placed a soft kiss to his older boyfriend's lips.
Jeongin walked into the living room as the older flicked the kettle on in the kitchen. Me made the beverages and topped them with marshmallows.
"Here you go, baby boy." Chan passed the sweet drink to his now burrito of a boyfriend.
"Come on, let me in." The older smiled at his cute boyfriend.
Jeongin opened his arms so that the older could join him, piled up in the warm blankets.
They watched the family comedy that Jeongin had decided to play on Netflix, awaiting their friends arrival.
—-
This was supposed to come out yesterday but procrastination :)
Anyway
I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A LOVELY CHRISTMAS!!