𝓢𝓲𝔁

🌺 🌺 🌺
|| 3rd PoV||

The two boys finished their pancakes and had commuted to the lounge to watch something on Netflix, deciding on 'Forensic Files,' which intrigued the pair, however startled the youngest when he saw some of the uncensored crime scenes, making him squirm in place. Chan obviously noticed this and pulled the korean boy into his lap, gripping his waist.
The two reached the episode "step-by-step" when they heard a knock at the door. Chan paused the tv as Jeongin moved himself from the Australian male's loving arms.
Chan sighed as before opening the door, revealing Minho and Jisung, stood with Aquilegia.
"What brings you two here? And with Aquilegia?" Chan asked.
Jeongin's head pricked up when he heard the cat's name mentioned. Curiosity got the best of him as he ventured towards the door, recognising the two males, stood before Chan.
The sable Burmese cat jumped from Jisung's arms and ran towards Jeongin, rubbing against his leg.
The three directed their attention towards the younger boy, Chan and Jisung staring in awe as Minho smirked.
"Hey Jeongin, how come you're here?" Minho asked, still hand in hand with the squirrel-like boy.
"Channie and I decorated the house and I fell asleep here." He blushed.
Minho chuckled, earning a sharp nudge from Jisung when certain thoughts entered his mind.
"No, Minho. We didn't. He's a minor." Chan glared.
"How did you know that's what I was thinking about." The chucking male teased.
"Because that's all you ever think whenever someone stays over." Jisung cut his boyfriend off.
Minho pouted and turned his attention to his boyfriend.
"What are you.. talking about." Jeongin asked, flushing a bright red.
"It's nothing, baby, Minho is being annoying, as usual." The Australian explained, becoming increasingly mad at his younger friend for saying anything in-front of the Maknae.
"Baby?" This time it was Jisung's turn to question the older. "Are you two dating?" He pried.
Chan looked at the younger who was trying to hide his face as he played with the cat.
"Not yet." Chan smiled.
"Yet?" Minho asked.
"What."
"What?" Both Jisung and Minho were confused.
"Anyway, why are you two even here." Chan asked once again.
"Well we saw Aquilegia at your shop, so we brought her here and we wanted to see if you wanted to do anything, but you have a guest." Jisung explained.
"You can watch Forensic Files with us if you want." Chan offered.
"Will Jeongin Be alright with us joining?" Minho asked.
"What do you think, 'innie?" Chan asked for confirmation.
"Sure." He smiled, showing off his braces. "Channie, do you want me to get them the left over pancakes?" He asked cutely.
"If you want to," The older smiled as he watched the younger leave to fetch the pancakes.
"Two things, one, you're whipped and two, you made pancakes? Without telling me?!" Jisung stressed.
"Yeah, what about it. Go it in the living room." Chan rolled his eyes before meeting the sweet boy in the kitchen.
"If the bug you, let me know and I'll kick them out." Chan sighed as he rested his chin on the younger's shoulder, pulling him into a tight back hug. Jeongin giggled at the older becoming so cuddly and leaned back into his chest.
"Alright, Hyungie."
"Come on love birds! We're hungry in here!" Minho screeched from the lounge.
"Be patient or I will send you both home without eating!" Chan shouted back, shielding the younger's ears so that he didn't hurt them.
"Whatever." Minho sassed.
"Come on, Channie, let's go and carry on watching that show." Jeongin smiled, giving Chan the second plate to carry.
The two boys entered the room to see Jisung cuddled up to Minho whilst the latter played with his hair.
The two placed the pancakes on the coffee table and sat down once again, with Jeongin laid in between Chan's legs, back to the matters chest.
"Can we watch something more... light hearted?" Jeongin requested.
"Of course, put on whatever you want." Chan passed the tv remote.
Jeongin put on an anime series that no one beside Jeongin took notes on what the name was.
The couple that sat across from Chan and Jeongin soon finished the pancakes and began to whine that they were hungry again.
"Shut up, you two. Innie is trying to watch the tv." Chan sent a deadly glare as he played with the younger boy's hair.
"Channie, it's fine, I'm getting a bit hungry too." Jeongin sent a sleepy smile at the older, who had obviously relaxed him and made him sleepy as he played with his hair.
"Do you want to go out and get some food, then?" Chan suggested.
"We're down." Minho replied.
"Yeah, me too." Jeongin sat up, turning off the TV.
The four made their way to the car, not forgetting to leave Aquilegia some food at the shop in case she was to go and rest there.
They piled into Chan's car, Jeongin and Chan In the front, leaving the two back seats for the affectionate couple.
NCT played faintly in the background, no general song, the songs just played one after another.
Chan smiled at the tranquility and subconsciously placed his hand on Jeongin's, resulting in the latter's face flushing for the nth time that day. Minho observed the moment from the back seat, knowing that he could constantly remind Chan, just to annoy him.
They soon pulled up at a restaurant named 'Franky and Benny's,' which, in Chan's opinion was the best. He parked and turned the engine off before unplugging his seatbelt and running around to the passenger door to let Jeongin out. It wasn't child locked, he just wanted to.
He griped the younger's waist and locked the car behind Minho and Jisung, when the finally stopped kissing and left the car, much do Jisung's protest.
The four received strange stares but brushed it off as they sat down at a table together, choosing what they wanted to drink.  
* * *
This was cute, I think.