𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

🌺 🌺 🌺
|| 3rd PoV ||

Chan woke up to a familiar scent. Jeongin was laid at his side, one of his arms stretched across his torso, pulling the older as close as he could.

The Australian smiled brightly, he wanted this every day.

He wanted Jeongin.

Jeongin only.

He kissed the top of the younger's forehead and pushed back his fringe, admiring the sleeping boy.

"Channie? Good morning." Jeongin greeted in the cutest morning voice Chan had ever heard, causing him to blush.
"Morning, 'Innie," Chan spoke softly.

"How are you feeling today?" Chan asked, caressing the soft hair belonging to you younger boy.
"I feel absolutely terrible." Jeongin frowned.
"Oh? Did you not sleep or was it from.." Chan's trailed off.
"I slept really well, I just feel really ill and bad about myself." Jeongin frowned.

"Baby boy." Chan frowned, kissing the younger boy's head.
"Let's do something today, okay?" Chan proposed, running his fingers through the young boy's hair.
"I'd like that." Jeongin smiled back at the young boy.

"Let's go out for breakfast, a new English breakfast place opened the other day, we can try it out?" Chan asked, thinking of the best thing to do for the two of them.
"Sure, I'm hungry and that sounds quite nice." The younger boy agreed.

Chan embraced his hand and helped him out of the king-sized bed, pushing the covers out of his way. "You have a shower first baby boy, I'll go feed Aquilegia." Chan smiled, releasing the younger's hand.

All Chan wanted was to love the younger and have him as his boyfriend and he could not stand the thought that the younger felt guilty for 'leaving his mum behind.' It wasn't his fault and the Australian planned to make him realize that. He was going to love him and try to make his pain go away, or at least make it more bearable.

As Jeongin showered, chan brainlessly fed Aquilegia. He was too caught up in his thoughts of how he could make the younger happier. Chan wanted to save his mother from the abuse, how he was going to do it was still unknown, but he could try. At the moment, all Chan wanted was to make the younger boy feel better.

Cinema date? No, not their style. Coffee date? Jeongin doesn't need any caffeine, nor does chan drink it. Restaurant date? Too fancy for them currently. Amusement park? Fair? One of the two would be perfect for the younger. Fun and upbeat, like him. 

Jeongin emerged from behind the older wearing the latter's favorite yellow jumper and his own bleached pair of ripped jeans, topped off with black and white vans. He looked adorable, no doubt about it.

"Do you want to- do you want to eat now or when- or get it on our- our day out?" Chan stuttered, completely stunned by the younger boy who looked as if he had stepped out of a rouge magazine but honestly when didn't he?

Jeongin giggled at the older, into his sweater paw, sending Chan's heart into metaphorical cardiac arrest. Both boys blushed. The Australian had no idea how to control his feelings at the moment, and so, he walked to the younger and gave him the warmest hug. The hug turned into soft kisses in his hair and over his soft face. The giggles made Chan lose himself to the younger.

Both boys wanted this forever and they were well aware of it.

"Let's go out to eat, hyungie." Jeongin giggled cutely. Chan nodded and placed a small kiss into his younger crush's hair once again.

The older lovestruck male excused himself to get dressed, a blush still visible on his precious features, leaving Jeongin in the front room to play on his phone. Chan changed into a comfy white sweater that had a small rainbow emblem in the corner. He wore black ripped jeans and finished he look with white and black vans, identical to Jeongin. He fussed over his hair, trying to tame it into less of a soft, curly mess. He sprayed himself briefly with the younger's favorite spray and smiled one last time before joining the Korean by again.

"Shall we go?" Chan suggested as he entered the room.

------

ewwwwwwwwwwww my writing is getting worse and shorter >:(