𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓘𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮!

HAS NO EFFECT ON THE CURRENT STORY.

🌺 🌺 🌺
|| 3rd PoV||

Chan paced the kitchen, It was the 18th birthday of his younger boyfriend, Jeongin.

He didn't want one of his most important birthdays to fail. He didn't deserve it whatsoever. Minho and Woojin were at the stressed male's home, trying their hardest to calm him down. "Chan, stop worrying so much, he's going love it," Minho rolled his eyes, knowing Chan was just overreacting. "But what if-" The Australian started, interrupted by Woojin, "You're so dumb sometimes. Of course he's going to like it."

Jeongin had been out most of the morning with Hyunjin and Seungmin, practically third wheeling, but enjoying himself with the two nonetheless. They went into town, shopping and going for food. The two both knew what Chan wanted to do for Jeongin, and so tried to get him back as early as possible.

Jeongin appreciated going out with the two of his best friends, but he was sad they stole him from his boyfriend, after all, the only thing he wanted to do was receive kisses and hugs all day. He felt slightly like a third wheel for the two despite having his own partner.

Chan looked in the mirror, wearing a white button up, light blue cuffed jeans and black converse. He rolled up his sleeves, trying to make himself look presentable for his younger boyfriend. The Australian planned to drive 187 miles to Uljin County for the weekend, spending the weekend alone. Chan's closest 8 friends helped plan the escape and made sure Jeongin had no chance of finding out. Seungmin, being the one that knew the youngest for the longest had suggested it and Chan couldn't be more thankful.

"Hyungs, when are we going back? I miss Channie," The maknae pouted cutely, resulting in Sungmin pinching his cheek. Hyunjin looked over at Seungmin and mentioned that they had been out for a while, the pair agreeing to take the younger back to his beloved.

Seungmin and Hyunjin held hands the duration of the ride, yet ensured Jeongin wasn't ever left out of the conversations and had their complete attention. The youngest appreciated it, but he missed his boyfriend after a few hours of being away from him. Hyunjin pulled up outside Chan and Jeongin's shared apartment. Jeongin wasted no time in unbuckling himself and running into the building, impatiently pushing the [h]ellevator button, earning a chuckle from Hyunjin.

The doors opened and the 3 boys went inside, Jeongin waiting restlessly for it to land on his floor.

Upon arrival, the youngest practically sprinting to his door. He hit it a few times waiting for Chan to open it, he had his keys, he just wanted to throw himself at his boyfriend. The oldest fell back in shock, catching his boyfriend in his loving arms. Jeongin placed kisses all over Chan's face and pulled himself as close to the older as possible. The latter pressed a soft kiss to the younger's lips, welcoming him home.

"Hey Baby," Chan smiled. "Channie Hyung! I missed you!" Jeongin smiled sheepishly. "I bet I missed you more!" Chan placed the younger boy's forehead on his own, smiling at how cute his baby was. Seungmin cleared his throat to announce that he and his boyfriend were about to leave, bidding that the two had fun.

"Baby, you look so beautiful..." Chan smiled looking into the sweet boy's eyes lovingly. "Channie stop! You're making me blush!" The younger giggled into the older's neck, kissing it briefly. The Australian lifted the younger off the floor with the latter's legs wrapped around him. He kissed his left cheek as he walked him to their bed, placing him down into the pillows softly.

Chan sat behind the younger and pulled him into his lap, cuddling up to him from behind. The Australian peppered gentle kisses down the younger's neck as they watched tv in their shared bedroom.
"Date night tonight?" Chan whispered, earning a groan of approval from the younger, who leaned into his warmth, appreciating it all.

Around an hour passed and Jeongin was half asleep and the two had a 3hr Car Journey ahead of them. "Baby Boy, are you ready to go out?" The older asked. "On a date?" The younger groaned as he stretched. "Yeah, We'll be in the car for a bit though," Chan warned. "Okay, give me a second to fix myself up." The younger replied.

Chan was thankful to Woojin helping him get the younger a bag ready without spoiling the surprise as well as load the car for the two.

Jeongin emerged from the shared ensuite and smiled. He decided to copy his Boyfriend's attire and wore a white button up ad bleached jeans, topped off with converse. Chan smiled at how adorable his boyfriend looked in his clothes.

"Come on cutie, I don't want it to be too dark." Chan smiled, confusing the younger. "Just how far are we going?" Jeongin asked sheepishly. "You'll see, Buba," Chan assured, taking his boyfriend's hand, leading him to the car.

Chan made sure to play the younger's favorite artist, Bruno Mars, the whole way there, not once releasing his hand.

"Channieeeeee~ We've been driving for so long, how much longer~?" Jeongin whined. "Half an hour, okay, a little bit longer." Chan smiled at his precious baby, loving how cute his little whines were, and just everything about him. He was truly a whipped man.

Chan pet the younger's head, bringing him from his own little world. "We're here baby." Chan smiled, pointing to the seafront. The sun was setting in the horizon, Jeongin's eyes sparkling at the beauty of the sunset.

Chan took the younger by the hand and led him onto the beach, intertwining their fingers. The Australian stopped walking and pulled the younger into his chest, wrapping his spare arm around his slim waist. Jeongin smiled at his boyfriend, then looked back out to the ray of pastel colours consuming the sky.

"Beautiful huh? Reminds me of my Boyfriend," Chan complimented, receiving a blushing boyfriend.
"Channie?" Jeongin spoke, trying not to disturb the established tranquility.
"What's the matter, Babyboy?" Chan looked into his favorite pair of sparkling eyes.
"Can you kiss me?" The younger blushed.

Chan didn't have to be asked twice. He took his had from the younger and placed it on his cheek, looking him in the eye. The younger closed his eyes as he felt his older boyfriend cup his cheek. Their lips met in a soft and familiar bliss, one that both boys adored. The two moved in pure sync. The youngest's hands ended up on the nape of Chan's whilst the latter kept a strong grip on the younger's waist.

Jeongin blushed as the kiss ended, the feeling of Chan against his lips always sparked things in his stomach, things that could be described as butterflies.

The two ended sitting on the rocks facing the sea, watching the sun go down, whilst wrapped in each other's arms.

Chan felt Jeongin shiver, startling him slightly.
"Come on bub, let's get you back to our hotel." The Aussie smiled, leaving a quick but soft kiss on the younger's cheek. "Hotel? How long do you want to stay?" Jeongin questioned. "We leave Tuesday morning, is that too much?" Chan panicked. "No! I can't wait to spend my birthday weekend with you, Channie." Jeongin smiled.

A blush caressed both boy's faces as the linked hands and walked towards the abandoned car before heading to the luxurious rented room.

---------------------

THIS IS SO LATE IM SORRY INNIE

but there you have it, a suckkish oneshot yeehaw.

ALSO Innie's favorite artist is Bruno Mars and I find that adorable :(((((((

would you prefer a valentines chapter or chapter 9 and possibly 10????