𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

This story will only have around 10-15 parts so it will be ending soon ;(

🌺 🌺 🌺
|| 3rd PoV||

// Jeongin was in Chan's arms a crying mess. //

Chan had heard his front door being unlocked with the key that he had given his younger crush. He could hear sniffles from the other side of their door, even Aquilegia was surprised.

The door flew open and The younger Korean boy threw himself at Chan, puffy-eyed.

He pulled himself into Chan's embrace, wrapping his arms around the older's neck.

"Baby what's wrong?" Chan panicked.

"Channie can I... can I stay here for... for a few nights?" Jeongin stuttered. He knew by a few, it would probably be as long as possible.

"Of course baby boy, what's wrong?" The older asked, still panicking.

"Channie I... My dad... he.." Jeongin couldn't think straight.

"Deep breaths."

Jeongin took multiple deep breaths, calming himself down.
He took a step back from Chan and looked him in he eye.

"I..I told my dad I was gay... and he didn't take it... it well. He also hit my mum when she told him that she would... she would support me! She told me to run... run away from him...and let... her get the beating." He stuttered as tears fell from his faces.

"Oh baby boy," Chan embraced the sweet boy, kissing his tears away when they fell.

Jeongin hugged the Australian Male tightly, scared of losing him.

"Baby, you can stay here as long as you want, half of my wardrobe is yours anyway." Chan ran his fingers through the youngers hair.
"Have you eaten?" The older asked.

"Yeah."
"Do you want any more food?" Chan asked.
"No thanks." Jeongin denied, walking into Chan's bedroom, changing into some comfortable clothes before flopping onto the comfy bed.

He messed up the sheets as he curled up into a ball and inhaled the smell of Chan's bed, more tears threatening to  fall as he exhaled softly into the pillows.

Jeongin felt Aquilegia jump up onto the king-sized bed, curling up beside his head.

Chan picked up his phone from the kitchen, holding his food and cutlery in the other hand, he placed it at the table and walked into his bedroom to see in the younger wanted to sit with him, however he walked in on his two favourites, curled up, asleep on his bed. He took a picture of the heartwarming scene and changed it to his lock screen before sitting a the table to eat his dinner.

He smiled at his lock screen as he ate dinner. Chan had shared a bed with Jeongin to sleep multiple times, but he had never noticed how cute and peaceful he looked from afar when he slept, after all when they slept, Jeongin would have his face buried in Chan's chest, making it almost impossible to notice.

Chan's smile faded when he remembered something.

'Let her get the beating.'

Chan was furious. How long had his baby been living in an insecure household. He knew it wasn't exactly quiet and calming at his home as Jeongin had looked for a relaxing environment so that he could focus, which obviously led to the two falling in love without realising.

Chan finished his dinner before he washed up his plate and cutlery in the sink. He placed some food down for Aquilegia and walked into his bedroom, Jeongin still asleep but in a starfish position, limbs in all directions. The tracksuit bottoms he were were riding up his leg, leading to Chan noticing that he had a few bruises around his right calf and ankle.

The statement whirled around his head.

'Let her take the beating'

He couldn't allow that to happen. He had met his mother a few times but his dad was always working. She was an incredibly sweet woman and even asked if they were dating, they awkwardly laughed the question off .

He couldn't let that happen to his mother in law
I mean-
Jeongin's mother.

He was furious with himself and changed into his pyjamas as fast as possible so that he could cuddle with his baby boy while watching a movie in Netflix.

When Chan re-entered the room he saw Jeongin playing a game on his phone.

"Good nap?" Chan asked.
"Yeah, thanks." Jeongin frowned.
"Baby don't be sad...please." The older frowned and moved over to his bed, cuddling into the younger boy's neck, pecking it.
"I'm sorry," Jeongin apologised.
"Don't be sorry, I just want you to smile." Chan moved his lips to his cheek and pressed a soft kiss onto his face.

Jeongin giggled and snuggled into Chan's chest, letting him run his hands through his hair as they watched a family-friendly movie.

• • •

I feel like my writing has been getting worse
yAy