Chapter 14

Lisa's POV:

"That was so much fun!" Nayeon squeals out as we both hop off my motorcycle. I chuckle and help her remove my helmet from her head,

"I'm glad you had fun." She smiles her bunny smile and locks her arms with mine as we make our way inside the school building.

I can honestly say I felt more at ease. I was able to talk to Nayeon about everything,

Well, almost everything.

She just seems really easy to talk to. I told her about my dad and jennie and she just listened and didn't say a word which I was grateful for. I also got to meet her girlfriend, Jeongyeon, and I can truly say those two were made for each other. They way they would look and smile at each other with so much love and passion in their eyes made my heart flutter and ache at the same time. I wished I had the same kind of love they had, something so pure and light. But most of all, I wished Jennie and I were able to be like them. Loving each other without any worries or judgements.

Wait.

Did I say love?

I feel my heart race at the thought. It finally made sense of how everything about my feelings toward her drastically changed.

I was in love with Jennie Kim. The feeling of that was both fulfilling and unfulfilling. I soon feel my heart ache slightly at the knowledge of her not reciprocating the same feelings as mine.

So yes, I wished we had the same love as them, but that's just wishful thinking.

..............

Nayeon walks me to my algebra class wanting to make sure that I was still okay. We stand in front of the open door and I stare at it full of hesitation.

"Hey." Nayeon says softly, getting my attention. I look at her and smile softly as she delicately grabs both of my hands,

"You're going to be fine okay?" I smile and nod.

"Thanks Nayeon, I really appreciate everything you've done for me so far." She smiles her bunny smile,

"Of course! Anything for a friend." She pulls me to her embrace and whispers in my ear,

"Show her what she's missing, be the confident Lisa you use to be." I smile wide at her words and pull away. She waves goodbye to me and skips her way to her class which was surprisingly next door. I shake my head and chuckle as I began to walk inside with my head held high.

I had a wide smile walking in but seeing the duo glaring at my bright figure instantly makes me cringe, remembering how I was suppose to call Jisoo. I walk towards them and quickly kiss their cheek,

"Hey girls!" I chuckle seeing them wiping off my kiss in disgust.

"Where have you been?" Chae asks. I smile softly at them,

"I'll tell you guys later." Before they can ask more questions I began to make my way to a certain brunette. I take in a deep breath and remind myself to stay confident. Ignoring my racing heart I immediately skip towards my desk and obnoxiously flop myself down beside her, causing her to flinch at the sound and immediately narrow her sexy piercing eyes towards me.

"Hello Nini!" She scoffs at my bright self and eyes my suspiciously,

"And where have you been?" She asks. I feel my heart drop nervously and shrug,

"Out." I simply say. She rolls her eyes,

"Obviously." I chuckle and sheepishly smile at her. She continues,