Chapter 18

Note: double update! Check it chapter 17 first before continuing

Jennie's POV:

"What is wrong with me?" I whisper to myself as I close the door of Hanbins car. I just couldn't face Lisa for a reason that isn't so clear to me. Why have I been bothered seeing her being with someone else? The memory of them kissing all the damn time makes me internally gag, it makes me feel sick to my stomach. A burning feeling bubbles up every damn time and it makes me frustrated.

'What is Lisa to me?'

I groggily enter my house and walk towards my bedroom. I flop down on my bed and groan in frustration. Lisa's name kept repeating into my head causing the memory of her plump lips on mine to appear. I feel my cheeks heat up as I begin to remember her taste, her smell, the feeling of her soft lips that lingered in my skin. I shake my head and groan louder in frustration.

'What is Lisa to me?'

'A friend.' I angrily reply to myself.

'Is she though?'

'Yes!' I frustratingly reply.

'You know you're wrong Jennie. She's more than that.'

'No she isn't!!' I hastily get off my bed and began to pace around my room. Who is she to me? Why do I feel my heart melt every time she would smile her beautiful bright smile to me? Why does my heart flutter whenever she calls me Nini? Why am I always excited to be around her? Why does it hurt to see her with someone else? Why do I always feel angry seeing her kissing someone else?

"What the hell Jennie?" I angrily mutter to myself.

'You're so dense.'

'Shut up!'

Needing some air I quickly pull open my curtains and quickly open my window. I unintentionally flicker my eyes towards Lisa's window and immediately feel my breath hitch. The sight of her smiling and skipping towards her birthday present that was placed on her bed caused a wave of fondness to surge through my body. My heart felt light seeing her bright smile causing me to unconsciously mimic her smile. She really was beautiful.

However, my smile immediately drops seeing how her smile quickly turns to a frown. I turn towards her door seeing her mother entering with a sad smile.

'What's going on?'

My eyes widen seeing Lisa trembling and yelling at her. The sound of her frustration was faint since her windows were closed. I feel my heart ache seeing how her body begins tremble more as her mother exits the room.

'Please don't tell me she's crying.'

I gasp as she turns her around, she had tears rapidly cascading down her cheeks. She grabs her letter and furiously rips it apart. I flinch as she hastily throws her present to her wall. She moves away from the window so I couldn't see her. I began to pace around my room again, worry increasing in my heart.

"What do I do?" I ask myself. I didn't know if I should intervene but I desperately needed to know if she was okay. I go towards the window again and began to feel my heart ache even more seeing how she was crying on her bed.

'Don't cry Lisa, please'

I suddenly grow nervous seeing her rushing out of her bedroom. I couldn't handle it anymore. I had to see her! I quickly rush out my room with my heart racing madly out of nervousness.

'Why are you going?'

'I need to see her!' I reply to myself as I begin to descend from the stairs.