Chapter 24

Lisa's POV

"Nosey pieces of shits." I mutter annoyingly to myself. The moment Jennie and I stepped out of the car all eyes were on us. It's as if they're still not use to the fact that Jennie wasn't as cold as she was before I came into the picture. Jennie chuckles as she begins to pull on the hem of my shirt, dragging me to the entrance of the school.

"Ignore them. I usually do." She casually says. I just hum in response and continue to narrow my eyes towards passing students who were gazing towards us. However, they quickly coward in fear when they would meet my sharp eyes. I was disrupted from my dark thoughts when I heard a light giggle from the side. I turn to see Jennie with an amused look that was settled in her soft features.

"What?" I ask. She smiles wide and shrugs,

"Nothing, I just thought I was the ice princess in the school." She teasingly says. I rolls my eyes and nudge her side playfully.

"Trust me, you're anything but an ice princess." She scoffs in fake annoyance.

"And you would know?" She sarcastically says. I smile knowingly towards her and lean towards her ear, letting my lips graze her ears causing her to shiver slightly.

"Don't act like I don't hun." I pull away and smile in satisfaction seeing her flushed cheeks. It was so easy to tease the fuming kitten. She narrows her eyes towards me and smacks my arm before marching away from me and towards our group of friends. I laugh and began to rush beside her dropping my arm lazily on her shoulder. I wince in pain when she elbows my side causing the girls to erupt with laughter.

"Aish the day just started and they're already bickering." Yeri exclaims playfully. I chuckle and shrug,

"Can't help it. I love when they play hard to get." I coolly say earning an annoyed scoff from Jennie and chuckles from the rest of the girls. Joy stares at us suspiciously,

"So, when did you guys make up?" She asks. I see Jennie swallow nervously in the corner of my eye at Joys question. To lighten up the mood and end their suspicions I teasingly wrap my arm around her waist and pull her against my side with a bright smile.

"Of course, you can never stay away from a Manoban." I raise my hand and begin to pinch her cheek. I laugh as she groans in annoyance and pushes me away, rushing to Irene and hiding behind her.

"Keep that demon away from me." She exasperates dramatically. Irene hugs her in a motherly way and playfully glares at me.

"What have you done to my daughter?" She teasingly asks. Before I can say anything I see Irene's eyes flicker behind me and grow a slight red tint on her cheek. I follow her gaze and smirk as realization hits me. Seulgi was leaning against the wall talking with her classmate Sunmi but kept gazing towards Irene.

'When did this happen?'

I chuckle and yell out for seulgi, ignoring my kittens cold eyes burning the back of my skull.

'Jealous Nini is the best Nini.'

"Yo Seulgi!" She looks my way and smiles and excuses herself. I flicker my eyes to Irene who quickly lets go of Jennie and smooths our her hair and clothes. I bite the inside of my cheek seeing how the rest of the girl were oblivious to this. Seulgi skips towards us, keeping her gaze towards Irene.

"Hey girls!" She exclaims. They greet her back, not noticing the silence from Irene or Jennie. Seulgi smirks knowingly to me causing me to chuckle and shake my head.

"Ugh stop flirting in front of us." Wendy whines. I widen my eyes and quickly turn my gaze to Jennie and internally cringe seeing her face hardening. I chuckle nervously and scratch the back of my neck.