I'm back and I'm here to stay (Chap.2)

Hey guys! I'm back! I have nothing else to do anyway cuz I'm Vacation for Christmas and I am happy I get to do this!

Ok, Let's go!

Key:

(b/f/n)- Best Friend Name

******************

Your POV

"Jay?" An old man with a long white beard and white gold robes walked in from...wait, where did this guy come from? 

"Who's this?" Curiosity laced his voice as two other people appeared behind him, an old man and an old woman. 

"Sensei, this is my sister, (y/n). (y/n), this is Sensei Wu." Oh. Of course. 

"Hi." I sent him a warm smile. "Nice to meet you." He returned my smile.

"Sensei Garmadon." My gaze and smile shifted to his as we nodded at each other. 

"Jay, you never told us about a sister." His voice was firm but welcoming and warm at the same time. 

"Yea, I'll explain that in a minute. And Misako." The woman gave off a wise mother-like aura, very unlike my own mother, who was as bubbly, alive and silly as a young woman. I smiled. Again. Damn, I hate it when I smile too much. Makes my cheeks hurt.

"Hi. It's nice to meet all of you. I've seen you all on T.V, but still." 

"The reason I never told you I had a sister is that she died when I was 20." 

"Wait, but then-"

"Let me finish, will ya Cole? If you guys remember, on the news 2 years ago there was a college ship that went missing during the lightning storm that day? Yea, my sister my on that boat." Everyone looked at me as I sheepishly waved. 

"And here you are." Kai sounded amazed.

"So did someone save you?" Zane asked as I shook my head. 

"Kinda. I got washed up on the shore of a small island and that's where I was till last year when a fishing ship was coming close by, and I was able to alert them I was there and then they saved me. By then I was 20. And then I was injured somehow, and the fishermen kinda took me in and helped me heal. It was in Stixx, actually. So, I tracking you and coming here took a year." 

"But you couldn't have texted me to tell me you were alive? Or called? Or maybe even go home?" Jay crossed his arms. "It didn't occur to you at all to maybe go home to mom and dad?"

"I..." I let out a loud sigh and looked around the room. I hated being the center of attention. 

"Um...can I just tell Jay?" 

"Um. If you want to. But you can trust us. We won't judge you. But of course, we don't mean to pry. You just met us, so we would understand you not trusting us quite yet." Zane smiled at me. Zane seemed like the sweetest of them all. Ya know. For a robot. I looked at Jay who impatiently raised a brow at me.

"Um. Ok." I internally took a deep breath in. 

"Yes, I know, I should've gone home, or called you, the fishermen that saved me offered it to me. But..." 

"But?" 

"I was afraid you...you wouldn't want to see me again. I thought you would've forgotten about me. Accepted I wouldn't be coming back." The whole room was surprised, but Jay seemed the most shocked of them all. 

"(y/n), why would you-"

"I didn't have the courage to find you, my own brother, but, again, even before you guys revealed yourselves, I knew it was Jay under that blue mask. They caught videos of you talking to each other, and I'd know Jay's voice anywhere. Obviously, you weren't a humongous hero when I left, who knows what else could've changed? What if I can't get used to those changes? What if one of those changes is that you hate me now?" The whole room was silent as they all except the elders were gawking at me. 

"And this is why I wanted to just tell Jay," I muttered as their gazes dropped to frowns. 

"(Y/n), that's insane. Even after I became a ninja, I'd walk into your room and cross my fingers you'd be there, or wake up one morning and tell myself you being gone was just a bad dream. and I had to find a way to wake up, and you'd be there, waiting for me. (y/n), I missed you like hell." Garmadon cleared his throat as a clue for Jay to watch his language. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Cole rolling his eyes as I tried not to giggle. Why was that so cute? Wait what no (y/n) pay attention to your brother.

"Of course I wanted to see you again." He sighed. "Even looking at Kai and Nya reminded me of you, and, again, for the millionth time I was wishing you were still here." I gave him a soft smile as we pulled each other for a hug. 

"I love you, Jay," I whispered in his ear, making sure no one else heard. 

"I love you too, (y/n)." 

😉😉💖💖*****************💖💖😉😉

Heyyyy so how was this chapter? My mind is like absolutely blank, so please, feel free to request things. And thank you for reading! It really means a lot to me. 

Have a great day!

Word Count: 886 Words

Keep Dreaming, Dreamers!