Here are the changes I made!

Hey, guys! So, I told y'all last update (like three times) that for this weeks update instead of posting a new chapter, I would change my previous chapters for them to make more sense to this storyline. 

DISCLAIMER: ANYONE READING THIS STORY AFTER MARCH 21/22 CAN IGNORE THIS.

I pretty much updated every chapter, but the only noteworthy ones are:

Chapter 1 ( I changed the backstory a bit)

Chapter 2 (More on back story)

Chapter 4 (I think I said Master Wu knew about the voices without actually making the scene where you tell him...? So yeah here's that)

Chapter 5 (HUGE part, a new vision (she has it before the other ones) )

Chapter 8 (I made a few changes to the battle vision, but nothing too big. Should prolly look at it anyway)

Chapter 9 (A little more juice to get their brains pumping)

Okay y'all, I haven't actually done the updates yet, but they will be in Bold so they'll be easier for you to find.

Thanks so much for the patience guys! 

Also, I made a timeline for how I think time goes for Ninjago and how long it's been going. It's my opinion, but I could post it in my next update if y'all wanted :)

Alsooo y'all should go to freeform.go.com and watch Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments. It's so cool :) and I need someone to fangirl over it with. 

It's about these people called the Shadowhunters that hunt demons in our world (and their "Shadow World") the Shadow World is magical creatures hiding in our world (Vampires, Demons, Warlocks, Werewolves, Seelies and Shadowhunters)

So if y'all are into that kind of thing, you should check it out :) I think it'll have you hooked in the first 10 minutes (at least, it hooked me...)

It's about this girl who is a Shadowhunter but to protect her, her mom erases her memories and when she turns eighteen, her mom tries to tell her but before she can Clary (that's her name) meets these shadowhunters and fights demons but then her mom gets kidnapped before she can explain everything and YEA it's great y'all should watch it. And that was a recap of the first episode cuz I watched it yesterday with my sister 😅

Thank you guys so much for showing me a lot of love. I love you all and you're all amazing. 

Thanks guys!

CrisDreamer