Training Day (Chap.4)

Hey guys! Long time no see! Let's jump right into it! Also, If you guys haven't noticed, I changed the Cover! Yay! 

Thank you to @TotallyNotDeceit and to WolfFang02 helping me with this fight scene! 

And I added a bit more to Good Morning(Chap.3), at the part where Sensei is telling you about your powers. I was tired that day, so it turned out crappy, I'm hoping it makes more sense now...

Key: 

(f/f)- Favorite Food

Alright! 

*****************

Your POV: 

I stared at him with the burning passion of winning. He looked back at me with a knowing look, telling me he knew what he was doing. This is where it happens, where I prove I'm worth it.
He struck at my shoulder with his sword, the dull blade making a small mark on my purple gi.
I immediately felt the impact of his super strength spread through my arm, throwing me a little out of balance. I thought they said no powers! Cheater! I quickly regained my balance and glared at him. 

"Cole! No powers!" He shrugged. 

I threw one of my throwing knives at him, the blade skimmed his face leaving a small scratch on his right cheek. He swung at my legs, I quickly jumped, landing ever so slightly. Being quick on my feet I threw the knife which hit his arm. Suddenly a shrill cry echoed in my head, making me hiss and stop attacking. Images started flashing through my mind, while the cry felt like it was tearing my head apart, and I sunk to my knees, clutching fistfuls of my hair.  I saw Cole run to my side, telling me something but all I could make out was his mouth moving as I felt tears form in my eyes due to the pain. Voices whispered in my mind as I watched Cole through blurred vision, turn his head and call for help. My body sunk to the cold hard ground, I felt something hit my head and as the voices, inside and outside, got louder, the world went black. 

**************************

I woke up to the smell of herbal tea and a migraine. I groaned at my throbbing head and the sharp pain in my wrist.

"What was that?" 

"I think she's waking up!"

"Y/n?" My vision soon cleared and I saw my brother's worried-looking expression in front of me. I looked around, ignoring my banging headache, to see Sensei, and Cole were by my bed, Jay sitting on the edge next to me. I was in my bedroom.

"Jay?" I moved my hand that wasn't aching to my head.

"What happened?" 

"We were sparring and then suddenly you sunk to your knees and started screaming that your head was being ripped apart, I think you sprained your wrist too, hit your head on your throwing knife, then passed out. You've been out for a few hours now." I blinked. I didn't even recognize any of those images or those voices, they were moving too fast. Or did I? Jay was glaring at Cole. 

"Did you do something?" He let out a small hiss as I elbowed him in the ribs, turning to glare at me, too, which I returned. 

"He didn't do anything. How could he have done something? His powers have nothing to do with headaches." 

"Then what happened back there?" 

"I don't know." I tried sitting up which increased the pain and Jay urged me to lay down again.

"You're gonna have to stay in bed a little longer, y/n. Maybe until tomorrow morning. You should be fine by then. For now, drink this,"  Sensei said, handing me some herbal tea.

"This should help speed up the healing process. Try your best to drink it without sitting up. And don't use that hand till tomorrow, either. " I nodded.

"Now tell me, (y/n). What did you see?" I blinked.

"What?"

"That wasn't a normal headache, (y/n). Did you see anything?"

"No, I didn't," I said, pausing for a second. "I saw pictures, and I heard voices..."

"What pictures? Who's voices?"

"I'm not sure... I've never heard them before, and if I have I don't recognize them. And the pictures were going too fast for me to see. I'm not really sure what was going on." Sensei smiled softly at me.

"That's alright, (y/n). Perhaps we'll get more answers later." I returned the smile.

"Is she awake?!" Nya burst through the door, followed by the rest of the gang.  

"Hi," I said as she ran over and gave me a hug. 

"Feeling better?" I nodded and smiled at her.

"Are you hungry?" Zane smiled at me and I nodded. 

"Yes." 

"I'll make you some dinner then. (f/f)?"

"Yes please." He nodded and walked out, probably going to the kitchen. Zane's food was to die for. 

"Thanks, Zane!" I called after him and he turned around smiling and sent me a small salute. 

"Holler if you need anything." Kai smiled and he and Lloyd left to train.

"I'll stay in here if you need anything. But I'm hungry. I'm gonna have Zane make me some (f/f), too." She smiled at me and then ran off to the kitchen.

"Call if you need anything, sis. Take it easy for today, K?" I gotta admit, it was really nice to see how much they all cared about me. 

"Okay, thanks. Bye." I said as they all smiled at me and filed out of the room. 

"Get some sleep," Cole said before closing the door. I nodded and closed my eyes, letting myself drift into what I wished would be an endless sleep. 

💙💙😉😉**********************😉😉💙💙

Yay! I FINALLY got this chapter out! I am SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!! I'm so happyyyyy ok I'm gonna stop now. Well, half of this chapter is REALLY crappy and the other half is like I LOVE IT

I am SO sorry for making you guys wait, now I can finally live with myself. Kinda
I know this Chapter is short, but I'll try to write another chapter next week. 

Please comment! I wanna know what you guys think!

Word Count: 940 Words

Have a great day, Dreamers! Keep Dreaming!!!