Thinking Cap Time (Chap. 7)

Oh My God guys I'm so sorry! I'm so terrible at keeping promises so I think I'll just stop making them. Also, I'm going to write a longer message on top and shorter messages on the bottom from now on because I realize that people may actually read it if I put it on the top. I also apologize to the people I told it would be out on Saturday or Friday, this week was busy. So sorry!

Anyway, thank you so much for the number of growing views and followers! I love you all so much, thank you for reading my absolute crap! 

Please Vote, Comment and Follow! Thanks, guys! 

Anyway, let's start the chapter!! 

*************************************

Your POV: 

I let out a huff of exhaustion as I closed the door to the shop and turned the "Open" sign to "Closed".

"Six o'clock!" Jay said, flopping onto the counter. "I thought the time would never come!!" Zane was carrying a box of tea behind him and rolled his eyes, making me giggle. My brother was always a bit of a drama queen. Or drama king, I guess. We were both drama queen/kings.  

Everyone was sprawled around the shop, picking up cups and saucers and sweeping and mopping. 

"You aren't done yet," Our Master's voice came from the back of the shop. 

"We aren't?" Jay whined, lifting his head up from the counter to look behind his shoulder at the racks of tea. 

"No!" Sensei Wu emerged from the back with a chuckle. "You have to clean up the shop."  

"But--" 

"Butts are for sitting!!" Sensei whacked Jay over the head with the back of his bamboo staff.

"Ow!" Of course, this made me burst out laughing. 

"(y/n), would you like to be hit with my stick?" That made me shut up and Wu laugh. 

"That's what I thought. Now, clean this place up!" He said, gripping his hand behind his back and walking away. 

"Well, remember this, guys?" Cole grinned, sweeping around with his broom. 

"Ninja don't just fight, we clean!" 

"I just want to sleep though!" Jay whined, slowly whipping down the counter, making me laugh at my brother's whininess. 

******LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY COLE'S LOVE FOR CAKE*******

I walked into my room and shut the door after dinner, letting out an exhausted breath and face-planting onto my bed, questioning my life existence as it was. Then, I remembered the book I found in Sensei's room. I hadn't finished reading that page I'd been on. 

I walked to my dresser and opened one of the drawers, rummaging through a bit of my stuff before pulling the old book out as carefully as I could. I flipped through the book, trying to find the woman I'd seen before. When I found the page, I started reading it again. 

Libber Farrah, Elemental Master of Lightning. 

Libber Farrah, the Elemental Master of Lightning, was one of the Masters who fought for Ninjago in the Elemental Alliance led by Conroy Wu and Diablo Garmadon, sons of the First Spinjitzu Master. (I named them, Conroy means 'Wise advisor' and Diablo means 'evil.' Please don't kill me guys.) She fought in the Serpentine Wars, helped banish the Hands of Time, and was a great help in all other battles. She fought with bravery and courage until the Shadow Wars, when she disappeared and hasn't been heard from since.