Good Morning (Chap. 3)

Hey, I'm back!! Ok, So, this chapter was merely based on my memory. My dad is here, but he is yet to fix my phone, so...I'm sorry if it sucks. I'm sorry I haven't been updating I swear I would've if I hadn't been stupid enough to break my phone. 

Alrighty, let's get this Started!

*****************

Your POV: 

I woke up to the bright rays of sun streaming onto my face. I groaned and swatted the air, half of my morning brain telling me that would make it go away. I turned to my side to face away from the window to the door and sighed. After coming out of hiding and that day with Jay and the Ninja, he'd taken me to see mom and dad the day after. The Junkyard hadn't changed a bit. And neither had my parents, my mom was still the bubbly awesome woman I remembered, and my dad was the same quiet, loving father he'd been all my life. My Mom had been sobbing tears of joy for maybe an hour, she wouldn't even let go of me the whole time. Not that I was complaining, I was in tears too. 

It's been a month since that, and I was here at Steeper Wisdom with my brother, learning to be a ninja and helping out around the shop. Oh, and Hey! I was exactly like my brother! My best friends were Cole and Nya, and since they were Jay's best friends too, the four of us would do all kinds of shit together. 

Once, Nya and I made Cole and Jay a bet with a coin that, Heads, they have to do all of our chores, or Tails, we leave and don't have to do anything. (This is from the Webisode kind of things called Wu's Teas, this is Web. 16 The Coin Toss from Wu's Teas. Lol I had to)  So, being the stupid and adorable boys they are, they pounced at it. They finally got the coin (After getting it stuck on top of a shelf and while trying to get it tipping the shelf over and dropping all the shelves contents while Nya and I stood aside trying to hold our laughter) We got tails and me and Nya walked out of the shop and after hearing them realize what happened we burst out laughing and then died of it. They were mad at us the next day, it was kinda cute cuz they were pouty and sent us teasing glares, but they forgave us by the end of the day. No one can stay mad at Nya and me, we are the most Perfect Angels (Note the Sarcasm). Just as I was about to let that memory drag me back to sleep, a mop of red hair burst through the door. 

"Wake up, Sis! Rise and shine!" He pretty much screamed in my ear with a cheeky grin. I quickly closed my eyes, hoping he'd think I was still asleep. Like he wouldn't wake me up even if I was. 

"I know you're awake." He rolled his eyes. Dammit, Seriously?!

"Come on! Today Sensei said you can spar against me or Cole. Or Nya for that matter. And don't worry, powers aren't allowed. Oh, and he wants to tell you something. He called you to his office."(Office? Is it his room? I don't know, I'mma just say office...) 

I shot up in my bed at that. You never keep Sensei waiting. He'd get grumpy and snappy. I think old age is wearing out his patience. 

"Now you get up," I swear he rolls his eyes again and they'd roll right out of his head. 

"Yes, I'm up, I'm up." I groaned, flopped onto the bed again and just shoved my head into my pillow as Jay snatched my blanket off of me, leaving me cold and kinda pissed off. 

"Jaaaaay! Give me my blanket back!" I whined and all he did was laugh. The damn boy even had the nerve to pull the pillow from under my fucking head. I looked up and glared at him.

"But I wanna sleeeeep!" I whined again and he let out a loud sigh. 

"Jeez, (y/n), I missed you and all that, but I forgot how annoying you can be in the mornings. Come on, get up or get your ass handed to you by an old man and his stick." I groaned again but reluctantly got up. I looked at the digital clock on my bed stand and my eyes widened.