And That's When It Hit Us (Ch. 9)

Hey, y'all!! Imma back! Here's the new chapter I promised y'all today. I hope this works lol. 

I'm sorry again for not being online a lot, I'll try to be. 

Bro I just started high school and I don't know if it's just my school but we had like 5 quizzes in the 7 classes we have today and like 10 assignments do on Friday like bro. 

Anyway, I hope you guys like this new chapter! 

Thanks for the growing number of comments, votes and followers!

******************************

I sighed, falling back on my bed. I looked at the clock. Was it 9:30 already?

We'd closed shop for tonight, then done training for a few hours (aka goofed off) And it was already 9:30?!

And tomorrow, Friday, was Cole and my day off. Each of the ninja got two days in the week, except for Saturday's, which were the most busy for us. So we all had to work on Saturdays. And then we all got Wednesday's off. 

So, I was laying in bed, thinking about the war that I'd witnessed a week ago. 

I hadn't told anyone about it yet, not even my brother, Nya, or Cole. I just told them it was like before, pictures too fast for me to comprehend. 

Imagine a 21-year-old talking about a dream with shadows that were six feet tall and had six arms. I would sound like a dumb child having a nightmare. 

But it must have been something more. It had to be. It wasn't a coincidence that I had a vision of her right after I'd seen her in the book. 

And luckily, I hadn't had another migraine this week.

Zane tried to apply some logic to what I'd told them. He said it might have been that my body was so tense and paranoid, even in my sleep about the headaches and the pictures,  that my subconscious was attacking anything that touched me without me knowing it. 

That war. 

Why was I a shadow? Was it just for me to experience it? Or was there actually something possessing me, or transforming me, like Master Wu had said could happen? 

And why had Master Wu never told us about that war? About that book I'd found...

I sprang up. 

'The book!' 

I'd totally forgotten about it. I got up and walked to the dresser, looking through some clothes before I felt the smooth leather of the cover. I pulled it out, walking back to my bed. I rested my back on the headrest and crossed my legs, flipping through the pages lazily. 

Sensei Conroy Wu, Leader of the Elemental Alliance (Alongside his brother, Garmadon.)

I smiled. There was a picture of young Master Wu, in the glory of his pale blonde hair and his grey-gold gi. I flipped the page. 

Sensei Diablo Garmadon, Co-Leader of the Elemental Alliance (Alongside his brother, Wu.)

There was Lloyd's dad, before he'd gone evil, with his dark hair and his purple-black gi. 

Ray Smith, Master of Fire. 

Kai and Nya's dad! I'd met him, he was really nice. And it was great that he got along with Jay, and wasn't trying to kill him for dating his daughter. I just got back to my brother , thanks, I don't need him dead. And as I had suspected, I flipped the page and found Kai and Nya's mother.