Meetin the Fam (Ch. 10)

PLEASE READ!!!

Hey, Y'all! As promised, here's your chapter. I'll try to do the same thing next week, a chapter every other Saturday or Sunday, I like where this is going.

Also, forgot to say this in the last chapter, (I edited it when I announced the new cover and stuff but I didn't know if y'all saw it)

I changed your powers from Emotions to Dreams, because I feel like that could make more sense in this storyline.

And (f/m/t) stand for Favorite Music Type.

Okay I've been getting a few comments that say this is like the Arrow. The only part that's really like the Arrow is the shipwreck thing, but come on guys anyone can get shipwrecked on an Island after a boat crash. But, I swear, the shipwreck and the island play a HUGE part in this story. The rest is pure me :) and anyone can have a gun pointed at their heads. Just sayin.

As I told you guys earlier I had no idea where my story was going, so for the next update, instead of writing another chapter, I'm gonna go in and change some things in the previous chapters that I have a bit more grip around now, and better ideas for. I'll post an update that just tells you all the chapters you should check real quick and try to post Chapter 11 the next week :)

Okay, guys now I wanna ask y'all to go to freeform.go.com and watch Shadowhunters (The Mortal Instruments) because it's AWESOME and I need someone to fangirl over it with.

It's about these people called the Shadowhunters that hunt demons in our world (and their "Shadow World") the Shadow World is magical creatures hiding in our world (Vampires, Demons, Warlocks, Werewolves, Seelies and Shadowhunters)

So if y'all are into that kind of thing, you should check it out :) I think it'll have you hooked in the first 10 minutes (at least, it hooked me...)

It's about this girl who is a Shadowhunter but to protect her, her mom erases her memories and when she turns eighteen, her mom tries to tell her but before she can Clary (that's her name) meets these shadowhunters and fights demons but then her mom gets kidnapped before she can explain everything and YEA it's great y'all should watch it. And that was a recap of the first episode cuz I watched it yesterday with my sister 😅

Oh, also, just for fun, I made up a timeline of all the Ninjago Seasons and the Ninja's ages in said seasons. If y'all want to see it I can post it on the next few updates :) but of course it's all just my opinion lol.

Anyway, thanks for reading, guys! Let's start this chapter! :)

***********************************

"I told you we were going to be late!"

"Just shut up and move your ass!"

I groaned. It was almost ten o'clock and we were still at home. I don't know how and why my alarms decided not to go off, but I'd woken up at nine o'clock and not 7:30. And Cole didn't wake me up.

We ran out the doors and to our bikes, waiting parked for us in the garage Nya and P.I.X.A.L had built into the newly rebuilt Monastery. It really was restored to its natural beauty, maybe even more beautiful.

"Hey," Cole said as we climbed onto our bikes.

In my stress of being late (I get really stressed and anxious when I'm late) I almost screamed,

"What do you want?!"

"Hey, calm down," he chuckled. "My sister isn't going anywhere." I sighed.

"I know, I just feel bad that I'm the reason we're late. Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked so peaceful. I couldn't ruin that," he grinned. "Has anyone ever told you how cute you look when you're asleep?" I gave him a look of mock horror and giggled,