Chapter Five.

Ramona stares at Agnes, she couldn't believe that he left her alone with this big ass dog. They've been staring at each other for hours, Cain had to go to work and he told her that she could stay over his today. He told her that the only thing she needed to do was feed her and take her outside, the only part that Ramona did was feed her but she rather cut all her hair off than touch this dog. "I'm not touching you," Ramona says to Agnes, the big dog wagged her tail and Ramona tilted her head because she thought she was maybe a little bit cute. Agnes whined and Ramona smacked her lips as she grabbed the leash off of the table. "Agnes, I swear to you that you move or try to lick me, you will not go outside and Cain will have to come home with his apartment smelling like shit," She warned and Ramona slowly reached out carefully.

Agnes sat there and Ramona hooked the collar and leash together, she sighed and she blew her hair out of her face. "Thank you, god," Ramona muttered and she gets up. The dog moves and Ramona's heart picked up speed because she thought the dog was gonna yank the shit out of her arm. Agnes stood near Ramona and she waited for the woman to move. Ramona started walking and the Agnes walked beside her. She sighs because she was gonna kick Cain's ass for stressing her out by taking Agnes out knowing damn well that she was scared of dogs. He practically begged her to make sure that Agnes was fed and walked, she agreed and she really regrets agreeing but since Agnes was apart of his life, she was gonna make effort.

They left the apartment and Agnes was being obedient as she was. She waited for Ramona to make the next move, didn't yank her or caused in any trouble which pleased Ramona. They get outside and Agnes used the restroom while Ramona looked around his neighborhood. It was a really busy neighborhood because he lived smack in the middle of Downtown. She looks at a woman, walking her brown dog that had fur all over it, the ugliest dog she has ever seen in her life. The brunette comes moseying her way over to them and Ramona eyes met hers, she looked away because she didn't have time talking to anyone. "That's Cain's dog," The woman spoke and Ramona looked at the woman who was smiling softly. "Yes she is," Ramona says and she was about to walk off when the woman says something. "You must be the one who was keeping up the noise with him all weekend? I didn't expect you to be his cup of tea," The woman smirked and Ramona tilts her head as she giggled a little. "Yes I was, It's nice talking to you," Ramona chirped and she walks away, that was the weirdest also smallest conversation she ever had.

Ramona looked back and saw the woman watching her go, she looked forward and she kept walking. They continued down the sidewalk, she sees Albert's  niece J-Baby and his nephew Junior. "Hey Ramona," J-Baby approaches them and Agnes wags her tail happily as she sees the two kids, "Hey kiddos, what are you doing all the way down here?" She questioned and J-baby also Junior pets the cute dog. "We're just walking around," Junior smiles and Ramona rubs his curly hair. She use to babysit Junior and Jane ever since they were little babies, she use to get paid to watch them because their parents worked a lot and Uncle Albert always worked in his restaurant. They were just as close as siblings to her. "We ain't got nothing to do, wait, Mona why you walking a dog? You scared of dogs," J-Baby says and Ramona lets out a agitated sigh. "It's not my dog, it's a friend of mines.. dog," Her and Cain weren't exactly official yet. Junior pets Agnes and she's loving the attention. "Can we come with you? We don't have anywhere to go," Junior says and Ramona hesitated because it wasn't her place and she doesn't think that Cain wanted them in his apartment but she sure didn't think he wouldn't mind. "Okay but aren't you supposed to be in school?" Ramona asked him and J-Baby smacked her lips as she looks at Ramona with her little hand on her hip. "He got suspended for a week," J-Baby deadpanned and Junior rolled his eyes at his sassy little sister. Ramona rubs Junior's back as they walked together. "It's okay, you don't have to tell me what happened," She assured him and he smiles gently as he wraps his arm around her waist.