Chapter 4

It's been over a week since the "Tyron" incident, yet I still find myself engrossed in the thought of being chased out of a car after what I considered "mind blowing sex" like a filthy cheap whore. I told Lizzie all about it and she gave me the whole 'Why would you fuck a stranger' lecture. It was time for me to move past it, but it proved difficult.

I took up an extra job at a nearby restaurant just so that I could make some more money as Elizabeth wasn't really paying me enough. Capello's was a very popular restaurant which was located in the upscale part of Johannesburg, Sandton. I only started working here three days ago but the manager, Gina, has been giving me hell and I don't know why.

"Zoey, table number four needs some attention" Jordan speaks up and pulls me out of my chain of thoughts. I look at the man before me and I wonder what I would have done without him, Jordan has been helping me out and showing me the ropes and we were slowly becoming friends, he has such a sanguine personality and God knows how much I'm in need of friends, so I'll take what I can get.

I walk over to table number 4 and notice that there are 3 people seated there, conversing about something funny as they were engaged in a laughter. "Hi, I'm Zoey and I'll be your waitress for tonight, would you like to order some drinks?" I ask as I put the menu's down and the table becomes eerie quiet, indicating that I just interrupted their funny conversation.

As I look up I notice sky blue eyes staring at me and they look oddly familiar, I look at the rest of the face and I see Tyron, looking at me with a smirk.

I've been in the kitchen for a while as I asked to swap tables with Jordan and he was more than happy to do it as it seems like Tyron and his friends are huge tippers. Jordan walks back into the kitchen with a frown on his face, before I could ask why he speaks first. "There is a certain gentleman in table four who has asked to be served specifically by you", I look at Jordan and notice his smirk, "It's the one with the blue eyes" he says finishing his sentence. I groan and take a deep breath, finally ready to serve them.

The night went by smoother than I expected and before I know it table four stands up and look as if they are ready to leave. Tyron stops by where I am standing. "Zoey, I didn't think I'd find you here, I thought you were working at that coffee joint." I look at Tyron as he speaks and I try to keep a straight face, has he been doing research on me? It seems like he knows an awful lot about me. "Oh, well it seems like I have another job now, are you paying for all your friends?" I ask him, trying to keep my voice neutral. "No darling, they are not my friends more like business associates" he replies and I look at him cursing myself about thinking about his lips on me. I thought I was over him.

Tyron flashes me a smile and moves to the bathroom and I find myself letting out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. A minute later Tyron steps into my view again and I feel like he is never gonna go to wherever he lives. "Anything else I can help you with Sir?" I ask, using 'Sir' to spite him and also to convince my mind that we never met before. "Yes of course you can Zoey, I want you to move in with me."

"What?" I ask after a moment of shock and laughing like a maniac causing Gina to come and ask Tyron whether I was bothering him or not. That bitch. Of course she would think I'm the one bothering Tyron, whereas he is the one bothering me. "Yes Zoey, I want you to move in with me". He repeats himself, "And why would I move in with you Tyron?" I try to ask as composed as I can. "Well, because you are going to marry me Zoey". My jaw drops open and I see the seriousness in his eyes, this man whore thinks I'm crazy doesn't he. "And I'll marry you because?" I ask yet again, with a bit of tease and laughter evident in my voice.
"Because you don't want our sex tape to leak darling and your father owes me, Vannessa" he replies with a smirk.

Oh my, shit just got real, what just happened?!?!

Don't forget to comment and vote.