Chapter 24

Zoey's POV

I run, trying to catch my breath. He is close, I get into the room, closing the door with so much force, quickly locking it as I hear the windows shake. I am breathing rapidly, my stomach is turning, I can see his shadow from under the door.

"Zoey dear, I won't hurt you. Open the door before your mother comes back" he says, he sounds sincere, but I've fallen for this before, I won't fall for it again.

"Zoey! I don't want to knock this door down. Open it. Now!" He says and I am stunned. I can't hold back the tears, it is like they are burning my eyes. He won't like this, he doesn't like me crying.

I try to keep my sobs at bay. I glance at the clock against the cream colored walls, it is quarter past four PM. She will be back in 30 minutes. It will be like this never happened.

I crawl to the corner of the room, my back against the wall, I can't keep it in anymore, he will find the keys. He will find them and open this door. He will.

Not even five minutes pass by and I can hear keys rattling outside the door. This is it, it's gonna happen, there is no escape at this point. It will be useless to fight. I'm happy, happy that he will be quick, he will not hurt me too much.

The door slowly opens and he enters, his eyes wandering from my body to the clock, he quickens his pace towards me. In a swift, his hands are on my legs, his fingertips burning against my thighs, he turns me around taking off my pants. I don't fight him, by now, I know that it is of no use.

Before I know it, his pants are down, his manhood throbbing against my backside, he moans as he spanks me.

------------
I wake up shaking and feel strong arms around me. "Don't hurt me George, please" I say, my eyes filled with tears.

"Zoey, wake up. What's going on? Who is George?"

I slowly open my eyes, it is Tyron. I look at him, what time did he get back? When did I fall asleep?

He stands up, without saying anything. Then comes back with a glass of water, helping me sip on it, while gently rubbing my stomach.

He puts the glass down and looks into my eyes, I try to avoid eye contact. He searches for my eyes and doesn't give up until he finds them. I don't want to explain, I don't want to have to go back to that part of my past. I had completely disregarded it.

"Do you want us to take a bath?" He asks, it is as if he was reading my mind.

Without saying anything I get up, slowly taking off my clothes and wrapping my body with a towel. I get into the bathroom.

So much about me has changed from that time. Am I completely healed? No. My heart still bleeds from the thought of what happened.

I feel the warmth of Tyrons body against me. He just stands behind me, saying nothing, my body starts relaxing and he feels that as he moves towards the bathtub. Opening the taps and adding some bath salts.

He strips and I admire his lovely body. Well toned and well taken care off.

"I'm sorry" he says. Moving closer to me and slowly unwraps my towel, picking me up from the floor and placing me inside the bathtub. "Is the water temperature okay?" I nod.

He enters into the bathtub, his front facing my backside. He moves, laying down slowly as he brings me down to lay on his chest. His hands start to gently massage my scalp. I can feel my stress slowly fade away.

"Baby, I had a few things to take care off. I lost track of time, when I came back, I found you asleep. And I tried to cuddle with you but you kept on pushing me away, at first I thought that it is because you are mad. Then I realised that you were having a nightmare." He says, and I can feel the softness in his voice.

It is like I lost my own, I am struggling to speak, I feel numb, as if a part of me has been open and left on a field for the birds to feed.

After what felt like an eternity later, we step out of the bathtub and get dressed in a complete silence.  I hear the birds chirping. I hear the barks of dogs happy to see their owners get back from work. I hear the laughs of children playing and being carefree.

I lay on the bed, listening to the sounds of happiness. Tyron burts out in laughter and I shoot up wondering what is going on.

"What's so funny?" I ask, finding my voice in a split second.

He just looks at me, with a smirk. He knew. He knew that my curiosity will get the better of me.

"I just wanted to hear your voice" he says climbing on to the bed.

He looks at me in a worried manner, and then smiles once again.

"I love you Zoey" he utters before I could ask about the smile.

I don't want to fail to say I love him too. I want to say it back. As my mouth opens to say it, he starts to kiss me. So softly and so careful, as if looking for approval. I slowly kiss him back.

He pulls away and smiles, looking me in the eyes and once again laying my head into his chest.

And just like that, I fall back into sleep.

-----
Hey my loves, as an apology for going AWOL, here is a little  update. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

Who is George??
What happened to him??

Thank you for reading my book, please do comment and vote.