Chapter 22

Zoey's POV

January 1, 2020. A new year. A new decade. A new baby.

A new relationship with Tyron.

I chose to listen to him. To hear him out. I chose to give him a chance, not a love affair, but rather, an opportunity to be involved in his child's life.

He has been trying to convince me to go back to Johannesburg and I am yet to make a decision.

Honestly, the way he acts towards me ever since he uttered the three scary words has been totally different. He hasn't left Cape Town yet, he really is trying, but there is so much we have to clear out it's frustrating.

Firstly, there is the whole situation with Elizabeth and Paul. Then it's Becca. The baby. The contract. I honestly don't want to stress the baby out.

Do I love Tyron? Yes.

Yet I couldn't say it back. It honestly feels like everything is making me go crazy. Yesterday, after Tyron left, found myself on the floor, crying and calling my Dead father's phone.

My body is changing, my hormones are all over the place. My skin is pale, my eating habits are scary. I'm almost a month along now, it honestly still feels surreal. Will I make a great mother?

My phone beeps, pulling me out of my thoughts. It's a message from Tyron. I ignore it and strip naked preparing for a bath.

I think I should pamper myself, I deserve a long and relaxing bath. I enter the bathroom and brush my teeth washing my face and putting on some toner. I really hate leaving my face dry.

I walk out of the bathroom and head straight to the small kitchen area, singing Nina - Diamonds in the rough. I need candles. I need real music. I need incense.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" I scream as I spot Tyron drinking some water sitting on the kitchen stool.

I immediately cover my breasts out of instinct. Why is he here? When did he get in? Is my singing so loud that I didn't hear him enter. The security here is really weak.
What if it was someone else who came in?

"Zoey, trying to seduce me?" He asks with a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, voicing my thoughts, I knew some loose girl would give him access to my room after they were all drooling at him yesterday when I walked him out.

"I sent a text saying that I'm here, you didn't read it?" He asks, closing the water bottle and slowly licking his lips as his eyes run up and down my body.

He is so sexy.

What the hell Zoey. Snap out of it.

"I..I didn't see it, I was preparing for my bath" I lie, slighty stuttering. Come to think of it I really didn't see the message.

"You look sexy" he says, ignoring my statement.

I stare at him, he walks closer to me. What is he doing?

He touches my cheek, never breaking eye contact with me. His eyes diluted, his lust clear as day.

He leans in and kisses my lips, his lips soft. His hands running through my back.