Chapter 11

A/N : Hey guys, I would like to thank you for reading my book, TTAB has over 500 reads and I'm so grateful to all of you for reading. I'll be dedicating chapters to some of my readers just to show appreciation.
This chapter is dedicated to "@Zenzi-bar" Thank you so much for reading and supporting me throughout, I appreciate and love you. Without further adieu, here is chapter 11, I hope you guys enjoy it.
----
Zoey's POV

A week. It has been a week since the dinner with Tyron's parents, meaning 3 weeks until the wedding. I am a wreck.

Tyron has been out everyday of the week screwing some bimbos. I could never understand why he can't rest, doesn't he get tired? Ever?!?

It's a cold Monday, and it's so dark outside you can barely tell that it is almost 7:00 AM. I need to wake up and take a shower but before I can even make it to my bathroom door, there is a knock on the door, must be the maid.

She can pardon my wild hair and morning breath, she is the one who woke me up after all. I open the door and my eyes go wide when I see Tyron, this is so embarrassing, I look like a mess and my gown has food spills all over it.

"Not a morning person I see, it's 7 and you have just woken up. I hope it won't be like this once we are married."

"I see, so you only think of our marriage when it suits you, not when you are out fucking around?" I barely speak out since I'm afraid that he will smell my morning breath.

"Fucking around? Unless you've got proof of what you are saying, then don't say anything at all." Tyron says with a somewhat angry tone.

"It's early in the morning, I haven't even had my coffee, I don't have time for this" I say, moving towards the bathroom and slamming the door.

---

Why did Tyron seem so angry? All I did was state the obvious. I can't believe he was angry just because I called him out on it.

I go out of the room and head straight to the kitchen to get something to eat but the maid insists on me having my breakfast with Tyron, I notice that it's almost 8:30 and he is still here, he'll be late for work.

Grabbing a seat, I look up and see Tyron doing the same, I should probably ask him about why he's still here.

"Won't you be late for work?" I ask Tyron while reaching for a cinnamon roll.

"No, I'm going to fit my wedding suit and later we are going to the designer to pick our wedding colours" He says sipping on his coffee.

"Why wasn't I informed about this, if you are gonna force me to marry you, then at least have the decency to consult me on some things, I'm your fiance remember?" I snap at him, hoping he will understand that this circus that he calls a wedding is stressing me out, even more so because he doesn't inform me of the things we are going to be doing until the exact day they happen. Isn't he supposed to be the one out in the dark about all of this?

"Zoey, I am really not up for another fight with you, eat up and let's go." Tyron says standing up. He's in his normal dominant alpha male mood today.

---

Yellow and white, those are the colours we choose for our decor, I wanted a lively colour, and Tyron was persistent with white and so the designer decided to merge the two colours together, they actually work well together.

When we got there we had to act like a real couple, just like we did with his parents. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel anything. I really don't understand people that would live with someone for so long and still feel nothing for them, they really must be cold and heartless but I on the other hand definitely feel something for Tyron.

It must be because of the way that he looked at me, or the way he kept on caressing my thigh. Whatever it was, though not real, it sparked some feeling inside me and I'm wondering how much longer I'll be able to keep myself from slipping up and confessing my feelings.

"Have you chosen a dress yet?" Tyron asks, pulling me away from my thoughts. He has this warm facial expression, almost like we are friends at least.

"No, I'll look for one sometime this week"

"My mother wants you to wear hers, so please do talk to her about it and begin getting it tailored to your liking" Tyron says looking like what he just said didn't worry him as much as it worried me.

"Tyron, I can't accept your mother's dress for our wedding" I say looking at the road ahead.

"Why not?" Tyron asks, slightly tightening his jaw.

"Because this is not real Tyron, this wedding is not real, I'm only doing this until I pay the debt that my father owes you, then we will separate and then what will happen when you meet the woman that you will fall in love with and want to marry? What will she wear for your wedding, the wedding that will truly count?" I ask, stating how I feel about the whole situation at the same time.

"Zoey, everyone else believes that this is real besides what will you say to my mother when you reject the dress, what will be the reason behind your rejection?"

"I hear you, but I just can't bring myself to say yes"

Before Tyron can answer me his phone rings and since it is connected to the car, the name popping on the screen reads 'Becca', I gulp and pray that Tyron removes it from the Bluetooth speaker, but I guess I never get what I wish for.

"Becca" he speaks.

"Hi baby, I was wondering if we could do lunch tomorrow, I really want to see you, we have something to discuss, urgently." The voice behind the pretty face speaks and I roll my eyes.

"I'll check with my PA and see if I can squeeze you in but since I wasn't in the office today I have a lot of work waiting for me to do tomorrow, maybe we could do lunch in my office?" Tyron asks her calmly, I can't help but envy the way he speaks to her, he respects her. He explains his situation to her.

"Okay babe, see you tomorrow then. I love you." She replies.

"Bye Becca" Tyron says before ending the call and I smirk because he doesn't say he loves her too.

This beautiful girl calls him "Baby", are they together?

"No, we are not together anymore, and stop being jealous you are way more prettier than her. Otherwise I wouldn't be marrying you." Tyron says with a smirk.

I can't believe I said that out loud, but why can't I help the blush forming after he said I was prettier?

----
There we go guys, chapter 11 done and dusted. I tried making this chapter longer as I kept you guys waiting for some time. It's my longest chapter yet. Over 1K words.

I hope you guys enjoyed it, please don't forget to vote and comment.