Chapter 9

Tyron's POV

Three weeks. It's been three weeks since I asked - forced Zoey to move in with me. I always find myself thinking about her, her tiny body, her plump lips, her beautiful smile and of course the way she smells, just like strawberries.

Today I will tell her that we have to get married in 2 months time. I need to make her Mrs Walsh. Zoey Walsh. I slowly move to her room, trying to make sure that I don't  wake her up if she's still asleep.

Coming closer to her room I hear soft noises, seems like a laughter? Eavesdropping is not my thing, but she never mentioned a friend or anyone she would laugh with like this. Is Elizabeth back? She better not try to contact Zoey or else, all hell will break loose.

"Yes, we can meet up later today. It's a date then. Fine Bill, bye" I hear Zoey speak and I feel my face heating up with anger. Zoey is going on dates now? Who the hell is Bill? Her boyfriend?!?

"Who the hell is Bill?" I ask Zoey after barging into her room. I am taken aback when I see her move the white towel up and I realize that she came from the shower.

"Why the hell would you just get into my room without knocking first? I know that this is your house, but I'd appreciate some privacy."

I ignore her lecture and speak again "I said who the hell is Bill?"

"Well if you must know Tyron. Bill is a friend of mine that I recently just met, I'm meeting with him later on today. I hope that won't be a problem?" Zoey hisses and my rage is going up.

"Yes Zoey, it is going to be problem. You are meeting my parents for an early dinner today. I want you to be prepared. We are going to be announcing our wedding date. And remember that we are in love. We will go through the rest once you get dressed. Not that I haven't seen you naked either way." I reply and walk out of the room.

----
After having my breakfast I go to the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice, my favourite. I see Zoey trying to reach for a glass in my cupboard and laugh as all her attempts seem futile. Damn she is sexy. Get over it.

"Zoey, I've..." I try to speak but Zoey interrupts me.

"Why are my clothes being moved to your bedroom? And the ring you had sent over for me to wear? What the hell Tyron!"

I'm amused by her attempt to look and sound angry but I dismiss that thought. I will not have her talk to me like that, it's time to remind her of who is boss.

I push her against the wall with my hand around her waist, as I stare at her with my cold angry eyes.

"Zoey, you will not speak to me like that. You will wear the ring. You will move into my bedroom and you will go over the papers on your bedside table which contain details about out relationship. You will make it look convincing to my parents. Or else I will make your life a living hell. And if I were you. I'd get rid of Bill, before I do it for you." I say in a harsh tone before letting go of her waist and leaving. Not even having my juice.
----

I need Zoey to act the part. My Dad will not sign over Walsh enterprises to me if I do not get married soon. I know they are expecting me to marry Becca, despite all that has happened, but that's not gonna happen.

When I found out that Zoey's father had a daughter I was astonished. I wanted her. The intention was to marry Elizabeth, but after her dark secret surfaced. I couldn't. So I convinced Zoey's Dad to give me Zoey instead. And when I saw her at the club, I knew she was the  perfect choice.

But I am a jerk, a player. When I slept with her, I felt something that was too incredible to deny. Hence leading me to treat her like trash. I felt so weak for falling for someone in the space of a night.

The nice thing about this whole situation is that there is a whole contract stipulating that Zoey had to marry me or pay me the R65 Million that her Dad owed me and judging by the looks of things Zoey didn't have that kind of money. So it's a win win for me. I get the girl or I get the girl.

For now, let me hope that Zoey is well prepared and can convince my parents. The dinner is in 5 hours. This better be good.

---
A Tyron point of view. What do you guys think?

Please like and comment.