Chapter 15

Honeymoon Part 2

Zoey's POV

Wow!

That's the best way to describe the heated session between me and Tyron yesterday. I was so worn out that we didn't even get to go any further, I didn't get to return the favour.

I wonder what this means for our relationship, we've been civil towards each other, but after yesterday, I don't think I can hold back my feelings.

I don't know if it's the way he looked at me or the way he made me feel beautiful, or maybe the lust is taking over me but I swear I fell a little more in love with him.

He went out for a jog this morning and he still isn't back, it's 11:45 AM and I'm wondering whether I should call him or not.

"No, don't do it."

"Don't call him."

"You not dating him."

"Wait, I'm married to this man."

"You know that's all a sham."

"I do but, we were one yesterday, something surely changed. "

"Why are you so clingy? Do you want him to think you are in love with him?"

"But I am."

"Shut up Zoey he'll be back."

"Who are you talking to Zoey?" Wait, that's not my stupid brain, someone is here, a man?

I turn around to see where the voice came from, a short man with blonde messy hair standing next to me, he is wearing all black and is holding a bunch of roses in his hand.

"Who are you? How did you get in? And what do you want?" I ask frightened by this short man with a creepy smile next to me.

"I was told to deliver these roses" he says, placing them on the coffee table and turning to leave.

I am taken aback but conclude that if he wanted to hurt me he would've.

These roses look oddly familiar, but I'm happy that Tyron would do something this sweet for me. Maybe I should prepare lunch for him for when he comes back. He must be hungry as he last had a smoothie.

I stand up and water the roses, putting them on the huge kitchen counter.

What should I prepare, opening the cupboard I notice that I could make lasagna, but isn't that food meant for dinner?

"Are you making dinner?" A velvety voice asks.

"You back already? I wanted to prepare lunch for you."

"Oh no Zoey, I'm taking you out for lunch, let me go take a shower, do you wanna join?" Tyron asks seductively.

"Oh no, you do know that if I join you it will be hours before we come out and that means an automatic skip of the lunch." I say smirking.