Chapter 18

Tyron's POV

I rush into the hospital loosening my tie. Zoey collapsed about 30 minutes ago, I'm glad Becca was there to rush her to the hospital.

" I need to see my wife, she came in about 30 minutes ago. Where is she?!!" I yell as I come into the reception area. I don't care if I'm being rude I need to see my wife. I need to!

"Sir, can you please give me your wife's name, only then can I assist you." The lady with the blonde hair speaks.

"Zoey, Zoey Walsh! Hurry the hell up!" I scream, trying to get her to quicken her typing.

"Room 104 Sir"

I run without giving her a thank you. Getting into the room, I'm happy to see that  Zoey is awake.

"Zoey, how are you feeling? " I ask her rushing to her side to hold her hand.

"That doesn't matter Tyron. What's going on? Why the hell does your Dad have Elizabeth's son? " Zoey asks seemingly furious.

"Zoey please calm down. I'll explain everything once the doctor declares that you are in good condition." I say as calmly as I can. All I'm worried about right now is her health.

"You didn't ask me about Elizabeth's son. You knew all along Tyron? How old is the son? What is his name? Why does your Dad have him?" She asks again, a little calmer than before.

"I promise that I'll answer your questions babe. Please just rest for now. I want to talk to your doctor and find out what is wrong with you. "

"No! I mean, I'll tell you what's wrong, no need to go to the doctor.
I'm having issues with my blood levels. Apparently it's caused by stress" Zoey speaks in a quickened pace. Is she lying to me?

"Are you sure that you aren't downplaying your condition Zoey?" I ask with a concerned voice.

"The doctor is running some more tests, but I'm okay." She answers with a soft voice.

Only now do I take in her appearance, she has bags under her eyes, like she hasn't slept in a while.

She looks bigger than usual, but the weight gain looks sexy on her. Especially her breasts.

I look at her face again, she looks like she is in deep thought.

"Zoey, share your thoughts with me. Please" I say, begging her to let me into her thoughts.

"I want to ask you something, Ty. Would you please be honest with me."

I nod as a gesture to tell her to carry on and ask.

"I overheard Becca talking to you on the phone earlier today. She said that you two are in a relationship. Is it true?"

I clench my jaw just so that I can restrict myself from bursting out with anger. I didn't talk to Becca today. Is she trying to sabotage my marriage? What else is she lying about?

"Zoey, I need to make a quick phone call. I promise to answer your question when I get back." I answer rushing out.

I leave the ward and call my private investigator . I want to know what Max found out about the apparent Arson that took place at Becca's.

---
They are discharging Zoey tomorrow. I'll make sure that Becca is out of the house by then. How dare she?

Getting into the house I head straight to her room, trying to calm myself before I get in because who knows what I can end up doing when I see her face.

I don't even knock I just barge in and see her on the bed, sleeping.

How can she sleep with all the lies she tells.

"Becca, I need to talk to you." I say while shaking her.

"Oh, hi Ty. Talk to me babe." she says in a crispy voice.

"When did you start smoking? Drinking?"

"What... No, I... I don't do that... I -

"You burnt your own house down. You lied about us to Zoey. You are crazy. You are a psycho!" I say, slightly more harshly than anticipated.

According to Max, she burnt her house down just to get rid of the drugs she was hiding from the authorities. She then used this to get closer to me.

"No Ty, I'm sorry... I don't know what happened. It's because I love you. Please forgive me." She says sobbing, clearly trying to find an easy way out of the situation.

"When I get back to this house I want you gone. Do you hear me?" I say storming out of the room.

Now, let me go back to Zoey.

---
Hey guys, I'm back with another Chapter :)

Please don't forget to comment and vote.