• 𝕺𝖓𝖊 •

A/N
I suck at writing in first person, so, even though Jungkook is telling the story, most of this will be in only his focus, with the occasional change of focus and p.o.v
___

" Sømetimes quiet is viølent. "
___

JUNGKOOK'S FOCUS:
third p.o.v
𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟹𝟷 ; 𝟹:𝟻𝟼𝚙𝚖
•••

A loud feminine shriek and the sound of splashing water resonated throughout the school building, and soon following the noise, loud laughter was heard from inside one of the many almost empty classrooms.

A girl stormed into the classroom, her red hair and bangs soaking wet, along with her clothes. Her beautiful face was red with embarrassment as she glared at every single male in the room, except for one, who was reading a book, silently in the back.

The other four males in the room how ever all had cocky smirks on their faces, one bigger than the rest and the female instantly knew who was guilty.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook! What the hell?!" She yelled at the male sitting in the front of the classroom, rolling around on the teachers chair. He pushed his light brown hair back and laughed. He then rolled his deep dark brown eyes, "Oh come on Lisa! After what you did to me the other day this is nothing!" He laughed again as the girl shook her head, mumbling a creative string of cusses as she walked further into the classroom, sitting in one of the seats, next to the silent boy reading.

"Hey Lisa." The boy said as she sat down. Lisa looked at her friend and smiled, he was possibly one of the only people that seemed down to earth in her wild friend group.

"Hello Jinsoo!" She smiled, Despite being drenched in water, her attitude quickly changed back to being the cheery person she always was.

The silver-haired boy next to her smiled back before returning to reading the book laying in front of him, as Lisa turns to join in the conversation the three other males were having in front of her.

Mean while, Jungkook was still rolling around in the front, waiting for only one more person to walk through the door.

Minutes had passed, and Jungkook was getting impatient, he was very excited for what he had planned tonight for his birthday celebration and he just couldn't wait to tell everyone.

He groaned loudly as he looked at the clock, "Where the fuck is-" And just as he was about to say his name, the boy came running into the room.

He almost slipped on water as he threw himself into the chair next to Lisa. Everyone stared at him, laughing slightly at the weird boy, except for one of the males, who had a love struck expression across his face.

The boy smiled awkwardly and fixed his hair a bit as he re-adjusted himself in the chair. He then waved his hand as he spoke, his thick Australian accent easily heard, " 'ello?"

Jungkook shook his head, and spoke sternly to the male, "Felix! Where have you been?" "Just in the library- I have a huge test tomorrow and I really had to study for it so I was looking through books and found one about spiders so I got distracted and-"

Jungkook cut his rambling off, "That's nice. But I have gathered you all here today to say something very im-" Jungkook was also interrupted by one of his friends, "you didn't gather us here, we come here everyday."