• 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 •

____

"But there is hope out the window, so that's where we'll go."
____

JUNGKOOKS' FOCUS:
third p.o.v
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷 ; 𝟸:𝟹𝟺𝚙𝚖
•••

Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes off of the pink haired male in front of him. His whole expression was in shock as he stared at the lost boy, not knowing how to respond to the fact that the lost boy, the Park Jimin, Yugeyom's father's best friend, The villages sweetheart, was standing just a couple feet away from him.

His mind couldn't wrap around it, his thoughts rushing around his head as he unknowingly spaced out, But soon enough he was pulled out of his thoughts by an awkward cough. "I'm the what?"

Jimin's voice was a lot higher than Jungkook thought it would be, Hell, Jimin looked a lot younger than Jungkook thought he would have looked in the first place.

"You're the lost boy!" Jungkook repeated himself, his voice raising a bit into a shout unconsciously. "You're the boy that went into the woods and didn't return!" The color from Jimin's face drained away and an even more shocked expression placed the once confused one.

"Y-You've heard of me?" Jimin said, his voice a lot quieter and way more timid than before.

"Who hasn't heard of you? Everyone knows who you are and what happened, I can't wait to take you back to the village! They'll all be so happy!" Jungkook gave one of his famous bunny smiles to the three in front of him, making Hoseok and Namjoon frown and made Jimin just sadly shake his head.

After a few seconds Jungkook caught on to their facial expressions and the intensity in the room heightened greatly. "Why are you sad? Don't you want to go home?"

Although Jungkook was still greatly confused and scared of where he was and how he got here, he had found someone that so many people held dear in their hearts and he was so excited and happy to be able to take the male back home with him to make everyone happy. But why isn't Jimin happy? Doesn't he want to leave?

Namjoon then smiled softly, the sympathy shining through his eyes as he shook his head and made eye contact with Jungkook, again seemingly reading Jungkook's thoughts as he said, "This is why I brought Hoseok," He gestured to the red haired male who gave a slight wave of the hand.

"He can explain and answer all your questions better than I can. Jimin can too, because you know, he is the same species as you and has also gone through it."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and nodded, still very much confused but he didn't interrupt and let Namjoon continue.

"Ask any question you want. He can answer most of them. I have to go now, The hunters were suppose to get back a bit ago and I need to go see if they are all alright or are in need of any treatment."

He grabbed a bag and gave a small smile before walking out the door, leaving the other three males to themselves.

Hoseok began to move- and as soon as he did Jungkook immediately caught sight of something he had not seen before. Hoseok was in fact, not walking. His feet were about an inch or two off the ground and he seemed to be levitating forward, moving to where Jungkook was sitting.