• 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 •

____

🥀"Night falls, with gravity
The earth turns, from sanity
Taking my only friend I know,
He lives a lie, his name is Hope."🥀
____

JUNGKOOK'S FOCUS:
third p.o.v

•••

"Well.. that was anti-climatic."

Everyone in the room turned around to face the doorway, and Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "What are you doing here?"

The man chuckled, and stepped farther into the small room of the Expi. "Well... The attackers retreated. It was really weird though, they all of a sudden stopped and turned around like they accomplished something and saw no point in fighting anymore. So after I finished helping out a bit to clean up and make sure everyone was alright, I can here to check on you all too. And- I'm very confused and disappointed. Like seriously, that's all it took? Dropping him-?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes and walked forward to stand in front of the man, "Jin... we're okay right now. You need to go and finish making sure everyone is okay and safe, it's your job you know."

The man, now identified as Jin pouted, making  his dark brown fluffy ears that were once perked upward on the top of his head fall. "But Joooooonie... I'm the head alpha! I need to know that our dear prince is okay. Besides, the guards and cleaners are checking on everyone and making sure things are okay. They'll be fine with out me."

"No they won't be! You need to go. Taehyung is fine, we just need to discuss some things and get everything cleared up to each other. Go and help out outside now!" The doctor scolded the taller male, pointing back towards the door where other people were rushing by, probably checking on the people that were hiding in the other rooms to keep safe.

Jin sighed and ruffled his own hair on his head, and this is when Jungkook had noticed that the man was not a man at all. He had two fluffy ears coming from the top of his head and fangs popping out from his mouth,there was a fluffy wolf tail that was sadly drooping down behind him and he still had what looked to be armor on, and a sword was hanging from the belt on his waist.

"Fine... Fine." He spoke. "But only because my pack needs me right now! I'm not leaving because you told me too!" The man kisses Namjoon on the cheek and sulked out of the room, leaving everyone behind and a softly smiling Namjoon.

Yoongi shook his head as everyone watched Jin leave the room, an scoffed. "Why is he like that? He knows we're all okay." He questioned, looking towards Namjoon for an answer.

"He's just protective, you know that. Ever since he first got here with the few members of his pack that was left, he was always very nervous after every attack. I think it's some form of PTSD that gets triggered with in him." The vampire sighed, "However, he needs to learn that it isn't just him and his pack anymore. It's all of us together, and we're strong."

Yoongi rolled his eyes after the explanation that he of course already knew. "Whatever. Come over here so we can explain everything and get to sleep. I'm fucking tired, and I'm not supposed to get tired! I'm a demon!"

Namjoon nodded and walked over. Standing right next to Yoongi. They had moved Taehyung into the bed while Jin was complaining, and now the darling fairy is sleeping calmly. He looked completely healthy now, as if everything was back to normal and he was just in a deep sleep this whole time. Jimin sat next to the sleeping male, brushing and playing with his hair softly, hoping it would keep the fairy calm as he slept.

Jungkook and Hoseok both sat on the floor on the side of the bed, facing towards Yoongi and Namjoon who both were still standing. Hoseok was slowly taking his uniform off (which he had been wearing the whole time) and setting it down next to him because the metal of the armor was getting quite heavy to keep on, especially when he had to use most of his energy to go through several walls to get here in the first place. He has finally crashed from the exhilaration and now all he feels is drowsiness.

Jungkook sat with his eyes furrowed next to him, still very confused (well, honestly, he's been confused since he's arrived at this place and he still has no idea what's going on) and he wants to get the explain going as quickly as possible.

After a minute of gathering thoughts, Yoongi sighed and gestured his arm to Hoseok. "Alright. Let's start. Hobi, explain what happened. Out there and where you found Tae."

The ghost nodded and laid his head back on the edge of the bed, before taking a deep breath and starting to explain what he could. Starting from the first event that occurred. "Well... The beginning is pretty easy to recall. Jungkook and I were sleeping, and the drums started suddenly. So I quickly got him here, and left him in your care, then went off to put my uniform on and start to do my job. You know, guard the walls." The ghosts words were slurred a bit with his tiredness, his memory a bit hazy as he tried to recall the situation that has happened.

"As usual, battles broke out. Metal clashing, arrows flying, people yelling. But after an hour or so of all of this, maybe more, every single person on the opposing side stopped. It was really weird and sudden. They all just stopped fighting and turned around to leave. I was up on the wall shooting, so when I first saw this I knew something was wrong when they had retreated, so I immediately started to run here to see if something happened with you guys." Hoseok took another deep breath, looking around the room. Everyone was listening intently as he recalled what had happened in the past few hours to himself.

"I was running around the walls, and I spotted Taehyung.. lying on the ground in a strange position. He was completely still and his limbs were spread out, but his eyes were still wide open. It looked like he was struggling to get up... or to even move. But by the time I got to him from the wall, he had completely passed out. He was right by the south wall, it looked like he fell from the top from the position he was in. So I ran here! And you... you know the rest."

Jungkook nodded, agreeing that yes, they did know the rest of the story and Yoongi squinted his eyes. "Why did you shout at Jungkook that he needed to help Taehyung? Why not Namjoon, our doctor. Ya know, the person that heals people."

"I-I don't know. I just had the feeling that Jungkook had to be the one to do it! So.. it just slipped out and I told him he had to do it." Hoseok looked down disappointed with himself, and Jungkook patted his back in sympathy.

The silence that followed the ending sentence was numbing, Namjoon had sat down in the chair in the corner of the room to rest his legs and Yoongi sighed loudly yet again.

"Alright, Well, now it's our turn to explain," He gestured to Namjoon and himself, "why dropping Taehyung that way worked, and how we knew it would." The demon sat down on the floor, his legs crossed. "This is gonna take a while, so, stay awake and listen."

He then turned to Jungkook and stared him down,

"Jungkook, have you ever heard the story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves?"

____

𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉...

___

1274 words

•••
Published: 09-14-19

This was a bit boring... but hopefully this chapter and the next explained/will explain what happened.