• 𝕿𝖊𝖓 •

____

🥀"Domingo en ¡fuego!
I think I lost my halo
I don't know where you are
You'll have to come and find me, find me."🥀
____

JUNGKOOK'S FOCUS:
third p.o.v

•••

Darkness clouded his vision and soft hushed whispers are all Jungkook is able to hear, giving him a deep sense of déjà vu from when he first woke up in the odd village full of fairytale creatures.

His head was pounding and his body ached. His memory failed him as he tried to recall what had happened to him, and why he was put into this painful state, but the last thing he had remembered was running into a room where Namjoon and Yoongi were waiting for him, Jimin, and Taehyung.. Taehyung!

As he remembered the fairies name, he opened his eyes immediately and jumped up from the bed he was lying on, alerting the three males in the room that were discussing something quietly.  "Where is Taehyung?" He spoke his first words, alarming two of the three males, making them step back a bit as they observed the males appearance.

As far as they could tell, Jungkook was back to normal. His eyes were back to dark chestnut color, his aura back to being calm. There was no more green glow surrounding his body, and no more electric shock surrounding the room.

He was Jungkook again. The normal Jungkook. Namjoon gaped at him for a while, not knowing what to say, scared to set the boy off again into whatever state he was in before.

Namjoon just decided to look towards Yoongi for assistance, but instead just received a shrug from the demon making him sigh before he turned back to Jungkook and blatantly lied to his face.

"H-He's in another room. He's safe, don't worry Kook." The vampire stuttered out, speaking a lie that he hoped was at least just a bit believable to the 'human'. Even if it wasn't believable, Namjoon knew Jungkook had nothing to say against it.

"Why isn't he with us?" Jungkook instead replied looking towards Jimin, a confused expression laced his features as he sat expecting an answer. He bought the lie, but of course it had made him even more confused than before.

To Jimin, this man looked like the normal Jungkook that he had seen before. No trace of anything magical about him, and he questioned if his two older friends were telling the truth about what they had seen.

"Listen Jungkook," Yoongi spoke up after a few moments of silence, Jungkook's question weighed heavy in the air. "It's none of your business. Not only do you barely know Taehyung, he is OUR ruler, not yours. We know what is best for him. So sit your ass down and we'll see him once we here the drums slow down or when the chimes go off." Yoongi's patience ran thin, the words making Jungkook shut his mouth and glared at him slightly with furrowed eyebrows.

"Fine, Fine." He replied in a whisper after a couple of seconds, laying down onto the bed and shutting his eyes stubbornly. Thousands of more questions made there way through his mind, but he stayed silent. He knew it wasn't the time to nag.

Afterwards, the room had fallen awkwardly silent, tension killing all four of them.

Soon Jungkook escaped from the awkwardness and fell into his own world of thoughts. Meanwhile Jimin, Namjoon, And Yoongi all exchanged looks with each other. The drums were still beating from the outside , you could still hear it faintly, and the drums have probably been beating for more than two hours now and it started to worry the three.

The longest attack has only been three hours and they were afraid that this attack will beat the record, which made them worry to the max. Especially because their precious prince wasn't back.

It was usually fairly easy for them to force their enemies to back away from the village, mostly because they had a wider range of species collected into the village. Which meant they have a wider range of powers and combat to use against who ever they needed to.

It was highly unusual for any battle to last even an hour, and with Taehyung not returning to the Expi the three males were not so sure if everything was going to turn out okay.

But with the very thought of Taehyung not appearing, a loud bang and two people toppled through one of the walls of the Expi, right into the room. The wall was completely unharmed and still in tact (so Namjoon had guessed one of the two people that had come through the wall was a ghost, and he had guessed correctly as he spotted Hoseok holding onto another man tightly.)

As the two people came through the wall and toppled onto the floor, Jimin caught sight of the bright blue hair that no one could ever mistake as someone else. Taehyung.

He was lying on the ground of the safe room, his eyes shut and his hair a mess. You could see his blue veins clearly through his skin, that was getting paler by the second. Hoseok holding onto him, almost as if he was scared to let go.

"Where the fuck is Jungkook?" Hoseok spoke his voice rough and fearful. He looked around the room, only spotting the male when he turned around fully and saw the man sitting up with wide eyes on the bed.

"You need to fucking fix this."

____

𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉...

___
889 words
•••
Published: 08-14-19
____

 ___ 889 words •••Published: 08-14-19  ____

Hello everyone! 💜

This is my new book!!

I am very nervous about posting it because it is not BTS related (or anything related really.)

It's pure imagination... I've worked really hard on making the plot and planning things out... So! It would be deeply appreciated if you go check it out!

Thank you so much for all the support! 💜