• 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 •

____

🥀"I don't wanna fall, fall away
I'll keep the lights on in this place
'Cause I don't wanna fall, fall away."🥀
____

HOSEOK'S FOCUS FOCUS:
third p.o.v

•••

Heavy beating drums were heard throughout the forest. The steady rhythm of the drums alerted everyone of on coming danger that was coming their way.

Hoseok was one of the first to wake up from the sound, and as he registered the specific noise, panic flooded his mind. The drums were never a good sign. Never.

As a guard, he knew exactly what the drums meant. The drums were to alert the village of attackers, meaning that all of the hunters (which were also the warriors of the village since they were usually the strongest and most skilled) and the off duty guards need to report to their stations immediately to help defend their town from the enemy.

Hoseok wasn't scared and panicked stricken because the village was under attack, oh no. This happened way too often than not. The village was full of prized possessions and people that other groups would die to take from them.

But still, that didn't scare him anymore. What scared him the most is the person that is attacking them at the moment.

He was for certain he knew who it was, and he was not ready to face them yet again. They keep coming back just to take the prophecy scroll (which, in this world was a very expensive and valuable thing to have).

He got up from his bed, floating across the floor to his closet on the other side of the room. As he started to put his armor on, a rough, tired voice asked a question out in the sea of darkness.

"H-Hoseok? What's going on? What is that noise?"

Hoseok finished with his armor before he  turned to Jungkook. He's part of the prophecy, the red hair male remembered suddenly. He walked up to Jungkook, grabbing his arm and tugging him out of the hammock. He knew exactly where he needs to go.

"Come on. No time to explain. We need to get you somewhere safer than here." He pulled him out of the hut in a hurry, rushing to get to the Expi. 

The expi was their safe house, it was where all the people went when they couldn't afford to get hurt in an attack. (Taehyung, The prophets, the injured, pregnant, etc).

Jungkook looked around the town as he was being pulled. His expression was very alarmed when he saw all the men and women with heavy armor that were rushing around. Medics were running to different places frantically. The drum continued on, beating heavily and loudly as it drilled the rhythm into Jungkook's brain.

Eventually, the ghost finally came to halt, right in front of a huge stone building that had at least 10 locks on the door. The 10 locks were scattered across the right side of the door as Hoseok  pulled out only one golden key and unlocked the third lock to the top.

Jungkook was baffled by that. Why was there ten locks if you only needed to unlock one? These people were so confusing to him.

Once Hoseok had opened the door, he shoved Jungkook inside of the building and span him around. "Listen Kook. I need to leave, and you need to follow my instructions. Go straight down the hall of this building?!and then make two lefts. There is a wooden door with a blue diamond right in the center, it's really hard to miss. Go in there. Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi should be in there. It's their safe room and now it's yours too. Ask Namjoon your questions. Good luck!"

JUNGKOOK'S FOCUS:
third p.o.v

The ghost slammed the door in Jungkook's face. He then heard the lock of the door as he stood in his place for a couple of seconds, very very confused.

But as soon as he collected his senses, he turned around and bolted down the hallways. Repeating the words 'hallway, two lefts, namjoon' in his head as his own mantra.

As he made his way down the path Hoseok told him to go, he found himself in front of a door that had a big bright blue diamond on the front.

'This must be it.' He thought to himself, looking at the door. He reached the handle of the door but realized it was locked before he could even touch it. So he knocked confidently and waited for the door to open.

After a full minute, the door opened revealing a man Jungkook has met only once before.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi asked, slightly looking up at the human. Jungkook nodded, walking into the room just to find Namjoon pacing back and forth.

"I'm glad at least you're here. Jimin and Taehyung haven't arrived yet and we're starting to worry."

"Why worry? What's going on?" Jungkook asked, making Namjoon stop his pacing and look up.

"Okay listen Jungkook, We're under attack. These attackers are not only strong but this is the third time in two months that they have come to attack us with no warning signs at all. You, Jimin, and Taehyung are all part of Mother's prophecy so we cannot have either of you getting hurt. Yoongi and I are here to fight for you," he gestured to Yoongi, a hunter/warrior. "Or heal you." He gestured to himself.

As Jungkook let the words sink in, he finally grasped out serious the situation was and he looked up, looking between the two.

Yoongi and Namjoon both jumped in surprise as he looked up, Yoongi stepping in front of Namjoon and shielding him.

Jungkook's eyes were glowing a bright green as he protectively muttered the next words. "So, where is Taehyung?"

____

𝕿𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉...

___

865 words
•••
Published: 07-15-19
____

hope you all enjoyed~
Remember to vote and comment!