Chapter 1

Jack Frost sighed once more. No matter how hard he tried nobody could see him.

He walked down the side walk away from where the kid named Jamie got his tooth knocked out.

Suddenly he bumped into someone. "Oww!" Jack froze. He looked down at the girl who grabbed her books from the ground.

"Excuse me, could you watch where you're going next time please?"

He looked at her Sky Blue eyes, and saw she had a backpack on. "W-Wait... Y-You can see me?" His voice slightly shaking out of surprise.

"Of course I can see you. Why, can nobody else?" She asked as she put her things in her black backpack.

"Y-Yeah nobody else can. Wait how can you?" Jack asked his blue eyes sparkled with curiosity and suspicion.

"I have my ways." She said a smile on her face showing her white teeth, white just like his.

"What's your name?" She asked lifting up her backpack a bit. "My name's Jack Frost." He said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Nice name. Mind if we walk while talking? I still gotta get home." She asked as she turned in the direction she was about to start walking.

"Oh sure. By the way what's your name?" Jack asked as they walked together. "My name is Y/N L/N."

"How old are you?" Y/N asked moving her own Silver/White hair out of her face. "I'm 17... I think." She let out a light laugh.

"You're so weird." Jack smiled a little. "How old are you?" "I'm 17 I turn 18 next year." Y/N said holding onto her backpack straps.

Jack floated next to her his stick in his right hand. "So why is it you can see me but nobody else?" Jack asked as she continued walking and he kept floating.

"I told you it's a secret, besides I'm sure you'll find out why soon." Y/N stopped in front of a house. "Well here's my stop."

"It was nice talking to you Jack. Maybe we can talk some other time." Y/N said smiling then walked to the front door.

"Bye Y/N." Jack sighed a bit but not sadly, more like happily. He smiled and flew back up and towards the lake he loved hanging out by.

He couldn't get the Silver haired girl out of his mind.