S-Squip?? Pt. 1

I was so tempted to add 'OwO?' at the end of that Jesus the internet has cursed me

Ship: Boyf riends

Jeremy POV (it's really 3rd person but eh)

Jeremy sighed, sitting on the blue beanbag in his room. The red one sat beside him, empty.

Normally, he and Michael would be playing AotD at the moment but he had been ignoring his friend for a good 2 weeks now. The squip said something about "making sacrifices" but he didn't really like this sacrifice.

The squip appeared in the red beanbag beside him, a soft electric blue hue vibrating around it.

"God your thoughts are so annoying."

Jeremy rolled his eyes and looked to the squip. "I hate this."

"I can tell. Can get anymore pathetic?"

Jeremy flinched and shrugged. He looked away for a moment, thinking about something.

The squip raised its eyebrow, knowing that Jeremy knew what he was thinking. However, it got the squip thinking too.

Almost all the probable outcomes of this whole event led to being deactivated but it never thought of this idea...

Just to annoy him, the squip changed its form from Keanu Reeves to Michael, even it's voice.

"That's not such a bad idea Jer," the squip said with an innocent smile. Jeremy nearly fell out of the beanbag, whipping his head over to the squip.

"M-Michael?! Wait..." Jeremy squinted at the squip and waved his hand through its chest. Just as he expected, his hand went through and he huffed.

"Not cool squip..." Jeremy muttered and the squip laughed.

"I think I'll stay like this for a while. Anyways, as I was saying. That's not a bad idea at all."

A streak of hope flashed in Jeremy's eyes.

"Yeah, it could work. You'd keep your friend and also get Christine. At this rate as it is now, Michael's mental health is only going to get worse if you keep ignoring him." The squip said, nodding as if to assure itself.

Jeremy went slightly pale and chuckled nervously. "W-what do you mean?"

"Well, soon he's gonna find out that I work. You'll block him off, courtesy of me, he'll start doing research on me and try to tell you and you'll insult him where it hurts the most, he'll have an anxiety attack yet STILL come through and save you and the rest of the school." The squip explained casually.

"How the heck do you know this? How can I be sure it's true?" Jeremy asked defensively.

"My job is to help you and in order to calculate the best way to do so I have to predict the most plausible future. To you, it's for the best but it always results in me being deactivated in the end."

"What can I do to keep you and also keep Michael?" Jeremy asked, almost desperate.

"Simple. You convince Michael to also get a squip."