Unlikely Pair

This is, in fact, not a ship oneshot, because the main characters in this shouldn't be shipped (in my opinion) so ye!

Sorry I haven't been active, school has been kicking my ass and May is going to be so much worse. I have 2 'free' days for the first 3 weeks (actually no I have rehesrsal on one fuck) then the next week is final week before school so wOOP just gotta survive until then.

Every 3 centuries, 2 heros are chosen to defend their land.

Michael ran around the playground, chasing his newfound friend Jeremy as a girl with short brown hair watched from afar. She appeared to be cheering the two on from the sidelines.

They normally begin to show signs of their powers at a young age.

"Chloe c'mon, I wanna show Jeremy!" Michael had called out after they had stopped running, tired. Chloe beamed and nodded, running over to the two.

Together, they sat down, Michael and Chloe shoulder to shoulder and Jeremy in front of them, eager to watch.

From one of the benches, another girl, much older than the three, watched them happily, her purple eyes beaming with energy.

And through those generations, a guardian is sent to watch over the heros, making sure they stay safe as they grow.

Christine kept a watchful eye over the three, Jeremy included as he was practically attached to the hip with the other two. Their parents were quite oblivious to most things, so she took it to herself to be the hidden mother figure to them.

However, some grew to despise the heros. Whether it be from jealous or spite, one in particular chose to act on his emotions. But no, he was different.

One man, who previously went by Squip watched from overhead glared at Christine, trying to find the perfect moment to get the two new heros alone.

Finally, the moment presented itself when a yell rang out, catching her attention. With one last glance at the toddlers, Christine went off into action.

Squip cast a spell under his breath to make the three fall asleep in their places before hopping down and making his way over to them.

Squip was previously a hero, working with Christine in their own century. Christine was the more liked one, constantly praised for her actions while Squip was reprimanded and hated on for doing basically the same thing.

He silently placed a hand on Michael and Chloe's forehead, placing a curse on the two. If he was going to be cast as the villain, he might as well play and fit the role correctly.

He was unaware of the magic that radiated from him to Jeremy.

He decided one day, that he was sick and tired of it all and blasted Christine out of the sky before flying away to hide. So be it if he were to be treated as if he were the villain.