Ghosthunters Pt. 1

Oh shit it's based of a different oneshot I read but it's gonna be slightly different woop

Jeremy quietly travelled through the abandoned house, Christine and Jenna following behind him.

"And Rich couldn't come why?" Jeremy asked.

"He said quote on quote 'I have very important business to attend to'," Jenna answered with a snicker.

"I bet his important business has to do with Jake," Christine muttered with a grin.

Jeremy put a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing too loud.

"You guys have a camera?" Jenna asked while pulling out her phone. Jeremy and Christine nodded.

"Well duh, if we didn't what would be the point of hunting ghosts?" Christine asked in a slightly sarcastic manner, causing Jenna to glare at her.

Jeremy rolled his eyes and held up the ghost capturing device in his hands.

"So, we split?" Jenna spoke up quietly.

"...I guess, if any if you get murdered tonight I'm going to resurrect you to kill you again," Jeremy mumbled.

"Maybe I should just purposely go out and die, just to see what it's like," Christine giggled, looking at Jeremy only to receive a glare in return.

It only made her giggle more.

The trio split up and Jeremy ended up wandering in a much more creepier part of the forgotten home.

Apparently, the ghost that lives here was killed by his grandfather in this very house. The ghost was around 17ish and also had a thing for his grandfather. They were close as hell but because his best friend was different, his grandfather deemed it as necessary to kill off his best friend.

For the benefit of everyone.

Jeremy didn't believe that one bit.

Based on the faded map Jeremy had received, he was heading in the direction of the bedroom.

Jeremy got to the door and took a deep breath before pushing the door open and going inside.

The room was definetly still a mess, dust coating almost everything.

Jeremy walked up to a picture frame and carefully wiped the dust off.

"Wow, we look almost the same holy shit," Jeremy muttered to himself, unaware of the door slowly closing.

There was a zap of electricity that hit Jeremy's hands that made him drop the picture.

"Ow!" Jeremy whipped around to see who had hit him, only to stumble back in fear.

There stood a translucent looking boi, a red hoodie on with slightly tinted red patches. There was a hazy aura surrounding him and he floated slightly above the ground.

The most prominent feature was the streaks of red rolling down the boys face seemingly coming from his eyes and the stab wound directly over his heart, an X shape over it as if it were crossing out his heart.

Jeremy sucked in the breath as the boy stared at him.

And boy did he look pissed as hell.