Tick Tick P.2

Okay so you guys wanted a part 2 and I'm here to deliver

DID!Michael (Dissociative Identity Disorder)
Personalities:
Michael (Michael voice aka heavenly, he/him, blind bitch) when he talks in his head it will look like this.
-
Alita (Higher Pitch, she/her, not blind, slight French accent) when she talks in Michael's head it will look like this.
-
Ryi (Lower Pitch, he/him, kinda blind, slight southern accent) when he talks in Michael's head it will look like this.
-
S (Unknown Pitch, they/them, rest is unknown) when he talks in Michael's head it will look like this.

Michael sat at his desk, head down on the table as the teacher droned on about parabolas or something.

Jeremy had gone and disappeared a few days ago, ignoring him in the halls and sitting with a popular kids.

To say it was a stressful day would be an understatement. He was tired, sad, annoyed, and angry all at the same time.

He barely recognized someone tapping on his shoulder.

"Hey, class is over...you okay?" Michael flinched at the voice of none other than Jake Dillenger.

He nodded mutely and got up, pulling his hoodie over his head. "It's just been a hard few days is all."

"Oh...well I know I'm probably not your first option but if you ever wanna talk to someone, I'll probably be at the field more times than not."

Michael internally rolled his eyes but nodded. "Okay uh...thanks."

Jake nodded and shouldered his bag, walking out of the classroom.

"I don't trust him." Alita said immediately.

"I'm aware." Michael shot back, sighing as he got his bag.

"Do you want one of us to take over? You sound tired.." Ryi commented.

"Yeah! We don't mind-"

"I could take ove-" S, the new voice after getting reprimanded hardcore by Alita and Ryi started.

"No."

"Fuck no."

"Harsh."

"Uhh, Ryi can jump in, lord knows I need the rest," Michael joined in, a small smile on his face.

"Fuck yeah! Suck on that Alita!"

"Bitch."

"Take all the time you need Mike, we know things have been a bit rough ever since he decided to be a major dick."

"You guys never let me take over."

"You know damn well why."

"I'm sorry. I think you forget we're basically the different parts of Michael's personalities. I just got stuck with the bad ones."

"Hey!"

"He's not wrong."

"I feel betrayed."