Sleep Please

If it is past 12 midnight where ever you are take the advice of title please and thanks

Jeremy sat with a drunkened Michael in Michael's basement. Michael had his signature hoodie one and was only in his boxers with his weed socks. It wasn't the best, anytime with Michael was good enough for him.

Michael giggled to himself and tried to play the Mario Kart game they had set up but upon closer inspection Jeremy realized Michael was holding the controller upside down.

Jeremy had seen Michael when he was high, it was okay enough. However, seeing Michael drunk would be a whole new experience.

While Michael offered to drink with him, Jeremy refused because he knew he would have to help out later on.

He glanced over at the shorter boy to see he was staring at him, cheeks and ears red and an unknown emotion glinted in his eyes.

Michael silently reached over for the alcoholic beverage next to him and quickly chugged it while Jeremy shrieked and tried to get it away.

Michael finally set the bottle down and giggled even more before crawling over to his friend. Seductively might I add.

"Oh boy...the real party begins now," Jeremy mumbled.

"Jeremy," The smaller male slurred, climbing up onto Jeremy's lap and practically straddling him. "Have I ever told you how cute you were?"

Great, flirty and confident. What a great way to spend a night.

...

Not that Jeremy minded or anything. Anyone nearby would easily be able to see the blush upon his cheeks.

Jeremy smiled a bit and shook his head.

Michael gasped and "accidentally" pushed Jeremy down in the process.

"Well, I should more often because it's very true," Michael whispered as he leaned into the flustered boy below.

"M-Micha?"

"Hmm?" Michael hummed, his face only inches away from Jeremy's. His eyes were closed and he was pretty much on top of the boy, holding him close.

Jeremy was deciding on either kissing his crush or just saying something stupid.

Figuring Michael wouldn't remember later on, he leaned in and their lips met.

Michael didn't hesitate to kiss back and placed his hands on Jeremy's waist.

Jeremy wrapped his arms around Michael's neck and smiled into the kiss.

The kiss got pretty heated and both boys were enjoying it. Michael had Jeremy pinned down and was currently kissing the hell out of Jeremy's neck. That is until Jeremy grinned and pushed Michael away.

"C'mon Micha, you gotta take me to dinner first before you can do all that."

Michael whined and pouted, crossing his arms and attempting to glare at Jeremy.

"You're no fun," Michael huffed.

"I'm safe, not fun Micha. You know this," Jeremy responded.

Michael, however, started tearing up. "I-I'm not safe? I'm just a dangerous piece of shit then huh!" Michael sobbed before hiding in his hoodie.

Okay so correction, flirty, confident, and overly emotional.

"Nononono Micha I didn't mean it like that I'm sorry," Jeremy wrapped his friend in a hug, only to be pinned down on the ground.

"Then how about you make it up to me?" Michael purred, all of a sudden not sad at all.

This little dramatic piece of s-

Jeremy rolled his eyes and leaned up, kissing Michael.

"I'm all yours, but if you regret any of this when you wake up I'm going to cry for days."

Michael giggled and leaned in closer.

"Trust me, I won't regret it."

That was indeed true, because despite his actions, Michael wasn't even all that drunk in the first place. He simply diluted the alcohol before Jeremy got to his house.

Drama class with Christine always came handy.

I actually kinda hate this but it's definitely better than the original idea I had with this