She?? P1

More requests uwu I love this

Also, no squippos here

"Have a great day at school kiddo," Mr. Heere called out, closing the door behind him.

Jeremy sighed and made his way to the school bus stop. Normally he would've walked but there was no way in hell that he would, especially when he just moved to the new city.

It was a relatively small city in New Jersey called Middle Borough. It was a weird name in Jeremy's opinion but eh, let bygones be bygones. (I swear to gOD I've heard this before and mmMMMM I can't re- MY LITTLE PONY. THAT SHOW STILL HAUNTS MY DREAMS-)

He sighed to himself as he neared the new school he would be attending for his last 3 years of schooling (sophomore boiiiii).

Jeremy took notice of the path the bus took and tried to formulate a way to get to school in the fastest amount of time possible.

As he got off the bus, one kid pulled him towards a group of more people.

"Oh great, time to die," Jeremy thought as they dragged him closer.

Stiffening, Jeremy expected to be hit, punched, slapped, kic-

"Hi I'm Brooke! You're new here right?"

Jeremy blinked and nodded, confused.

"Oh well, welcome to Middle Borough High! We normally don't allow people in our little friend group but we thought you could use a few new friends!" Brooke beamed. (Meet the Plastics intensifies)

"O-oh..." Jeremy gave a nervous chuckle accompanied by a shy smile. Everyone in the group then introduced themselves to Jeremy, Jeremy doing the same at the end.

As he was calming down, he spotted Jake (as he had recently learned) turn and glare as a duo of people walked past.

Jeremy caught glimpse of one of them and they tensed up, grabbing the others arm and speeding up.

"Oh great, she's here," Chloe spat bitterly. Brooke instantly trained her eyes to the ground, suddenly interested in the little pieces of dead grass on the ground.

Jenna huffed and seemingly glared at her phone at the mention of this "she".

"W-who?" Jeremy asked quietly, confused.

"Oh, only one of the biggest losers in school. Her name's Mikayla or something, I don't know," Jake glared at them as they walked into the school building.

"I hate her," Chloe added sourly, walking over to Jenna and whispering something in her ear. Jenna thought for a moment before nodded and typing away at her phone.

Jeremy felt his heart plummet for some reason. Sure he didn't know the girl (ouch) but he knew for a fact that being labelled the school loser was not fun.

Jeremy opened his mouth to speak his opinion but the look Brooke gave him told him to be wise and stay silent, so he slowly closed his mouth and gravitated closer to her.

The group must've finished their discussion because the next thing Jeremy knew, they were travelling through the hallways. He noticed the pointed stares from a few kids, which only made him gravitate even closer to Brooke.

Attention was something he wasn't all that fond of. Don't get him wrong, everyone loves attention here and there, but nowadays it seems more fake if anything. As if people are only giving you attention because you're the "relevant news" and the minute you become irrelevant, you're forgotten just that that.