Blind Bois

Oh heck another Percy Jackson AU with my children from my angst book uwu buckle up bois this will be another long one most likely

Michael- Son of Hades
Jeremy- Son of Aphrodite
Christine- Daughter of Dionysus

Jeremy sighed as he stared at Michael. "It hasn't worked ever since then Micha, what makes you think it'll work now!"

Michael only rolled his eyes. "Stop being a dramatic baby Jer. You can do it, just keep trying. I believe in you."

It was Jeremy's turn to roll his eyes. "Okay fine."

Jeremy cleared his throat before taking on a more serious gaze and tone. "Michael, stand up and walk to the corner of your cabin."

Michael blinked before his focus diverted to someplace else. He got the urge to just listen to every word Jeremy spoke to him, so he got up and followed Jeremy's instructions.

He only snapped out of his trance when Jeremy gasped excitedly.

Michael blinked then looked around, confused. "When did I get her- holy shit it worked."

"It worked Micha it worked!" Jeremy bounced up with excitement and threw himself in Michael's arms happily.

Michael laughed and ruffled Jeremy's hair. "Good job Jer, I told you you could do it."

Jeremy then leaned back and stared at Michael, an unreadable emotion in his eyes. Michael wasn't sure what it was, but he had the feeling that it might've had to do with the hug they were currently sharing.

Demigods usually specialized in a certain aspect in their life because of their godly parent. Like the Athena kids were usually very good planners to have on your side. They valued knowledge and intelligence, just like their mother.

One of the camp legends, Percy Jackson, was a kid of Poseidon. He was a kid of one of the big three, like Michael and boy did he make a mark in the camp. Since his dad was god of the sea, Percy was a beast in the water. Michael remembered when he first had own power rush.

Michael backed away from a monster, holding a sword in his hands shakily.

Jeremy was currently passed out in front of a tree he was thrown at and things were not looking good for Michael at the moment.

The monster lunged at Michael but Michael squeaked and slashed forward, striking the monster and turning it to dust.

However, instead of the dust floating away, it swirled around Michael and pretty much got absorbed into his hoodie. Michael felt a jolt of adrenaline and energy course through him as he dropped the sword.

"H-holy shit!" Michael yelled before remembering Jeremy and dashing to him, picking the unconscious boy up and running off to a safe hiding place for the night.

"Michael..." Jeremy muttered, still staring at him. There was a glisten if light pink in Jeremy's eyes now but his eyes still held that unreadable emotion.

Michael hummed in response, casting Jeremy a goofy grin.

"You better not kill me for this," Jeremy whispered.