Moving Out

Y/N didn't know how to break this news to Harry. She'd pondered for hours in bed the night before just to come up with the right words to say while second-guessing how her flatmate was gonna react. After all, she'd lived with him long enough to know him well.

"Move out? What the fuck does that mean?!"

And...she was right. He didn't take it very well. Maybe if she hadn't told him first thing in the morning, she would've received a slightly better reaction.

"Harry, listen-"

"Is it something I've done? Is it because I always forget to take out the trash? If that's the reason I-"

"Won't you shut up?!" She shouted, cutting him off right in the middle of his sentence. "You need to let me speak, Harry."

Giving her a nod, he pressed his lips into a firm line and the look on her face caused his heart to ache. As Harry finally took a seat right by her side and she reached for his hand immediately, he knew something was wrong. Though he couldn't read her mind, he still had a feeling that he might not want to hear what she was about to say.

"My mum called me last night," she began. "My parents' business is currently in debt and they need to save up all the money they can get. I had to send them all of my savings in the last couple months, and...yeah...I cannot afford living here anymore."

When they first moved into this flat, Harry had wished every day for this day — the day that his flatmate finally asked to move out. But now that it was really happening, he was the one begging her to stay.

The idea of coming back to a cold flat just to order in and have dinner alone on the couch used to be so comforting to him, now it was too scary to even imagine. If she was gone, he wouldn't get to hear her laugh every single day, wouldn't get to have her annoy him to the point where he burst out laughing, wouldn't have anyone to share stories about his day with. He still wished this was all a terrible dream that he was struggling to wake up from. But too bad, it was the reality.

"Where are you gonna live?" He asked, knowing that she couldn't go back to the dorm because it was more expensive. But if she was gonna rent a new place, who was gonna be her new flatmate if it wasn't him?

"I did my research and found this cheap flat with one bedroom. It's pretty far from campus, might have to take two bus rides to get there but it would do for now."

Harry felt his heart sink to the bottom of his chest as soon as she'd finished that sentence. If they didn't live under the same roof anymore, he doubted they would still spend as much time together, or even see each other on a daily basis. So if he let her go now, he might lose her for good.

"Just don't make up your mind just yet. Let's figure this out together, alright?" He said, earning a smile from the girl. There had got to be another way. And Harry swore he wouldn't rest until he figured out how.

.

.

.

"Harry...yes...fuck me. Right there."

The sound of his name mixed up with dirty moans filled up the silence in the tiny dorm room. A playful smirk spread across Harry's pink lips as he watched the girl squirming beneath him. Those lips slowly trailed across from her jawline, down to her neck, to her collarbone. His fingers were thrusting fast in and out of her dripping hole, causing her eyes to roll backward in pleasure. Her mouth fell open as she clung onto his bicep, urging him to go faster. She knew she was close. He knew she was close. But right before she could feel her release, the door flew open instantly, causing Harry to withdraw his digits and the girl to gasp at the sudden loss and that denied orgasm.