Home

Y/N comes home after the usual long and tiring morning lectures (which Harry skipped, as he normally does). She doesn't know if she remembers most of the things the professor said today, but all that matters to her as she gets off the bus is that, she cannot wait to fall onto her bed, and take a long nap for the entire afternoon.

When she's waiting for the lift, however, her sister arrives out of the blue. Yes, she's given Maisie her address but it was for emergency only, and Maisie did specifically ask Y/N not to tell anyone about her coming back, which is why Y/N is completely in shock to see her now.

Without waiting for a proper question, Maisie straightforward tells Y/N she's actually here to pick up her daughter Eleanor.

"El's here?!" Y/N questions with furrowed eyebrows, then hurries into the lift with Maisie when it arrives. The door closes in front of them. Maisie presses the button and turns to her dumbfounded sister with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, your boyfriend's babysitting her."

This news shocks Y/N even more. "Hold on! You two met Harry?"

"Yeah. I think it's about time." Maisie gives her little sister a simple shrug. "I came to apologize for causing the fight between you two. Then Eleanor asked to come along, and you weren't home, and I had to run errands, so Harry told me to leave her there with him."

"You do realize you left your child with another child right?" Y/N snorts. "Harry can't babysit. He did it once with me and ended up getting bullied by that kid."

Maisie lets out a laugh then shakes her head slightly. "That can't be true. He was great with El. He's more like a father than her real father was."

Y/N doesn't say anything but she's secretly enjoying it. She likes it when people compliment Harry, her Harry. She's just proud to have a boyfriend like him, even though sometimes he can be an idiot.

"Everything's fine between you two right?"

"Yeah...I think."

That's not a lie, but not exactly the truth either, it depends on how you define 'fine' in Maisie's question. If 'fine' here means 'still together' then yeah, everything's fine. But if 'fine' means 'back to the way things were before their big fight', then everything's not fine.

"I don't want us to break up, but I need more time to forgive you completely," Y/N told him the morning after the incident, and Harry replied that he completely understood and respected her decision. Then, he asked her if she would still love him the same after the mistake he'd made, to which she said yes without hesitation.

She loves him to pieces, it's true. That doesn't mean she can just shake off this unsettling feeling, which has everything to do with the fact that Harry came to see his old fling, Olivia.

When Harry swore that he didn't cheat, Y/N believed him entirely. What bothers her is that he knew doing so would hurt her, and he did it anyway, which is a very selfish act towards the person he claims to love so much.

"You can't blame only him, it's also your fault!" Maisie rolls her eyes when the door of the lift opens in front of them and they step out one by one. "You completely shut him out."

"Because of you! You told me not to tell him."

"Now you're just blaming everyone but yourself!"

"Why are you defending my boyfriend? I'm your sister!" Y/N huffs as she searches in her bag for the keys.

"Just sayin'. I mean sure it was childish, but Harry did what he did because he wanted your attention, and the moment he realized he'd made a mistake, he drove home, drunk, to see you. He could've crashed his car and all you cared about was him coming to see his ex. Even though you're my sister, I can't be on your side on this, honey."