CH 3

Hi again, hope you're liking this. I don't know how many chapter I'll be doing in this story, but, this is far to end...

Here the 3rd chapter of this story, thank you in advance if you've the time to leave a review...

(In Kara's apartment)

Kara. - "So, what do you think, blue or red...?"

Alex. - "I don't know, I suck for these things Kara, you know it..."

Kara sighs deeply, she really was hoping that Alex could help her to decide what dress to wear for the Gala. She knows what dress she used the 1s time, but, now, she wants to really appeal Lena's attention...

Kara. - "I need something sexy..."

Alex raises an eyebrow. - "Sexy...? Why...?"

Kara panics for a moment, Alex has no idea about her 'thing' for Lena and the last thing she needs right now it's Alex, being protective about her secret. So, she decides to change the subject...

Kara. - "What is wrong with me?! You came to talk about something important, and, I haven't let you... so tell me, what is wrong...?"

The blonde knows what Alex wants to say, but, she promised Barry to don't interfere too much with the timeline, so she plays dumb, just to keep it safe. Alex was going to talk when someone knocks the door. And, Kara jumps in joy towards the door, her face glows, because she knows who's at her door...

Kara opens the door and says with a big smile. - "Lena!" (She hugs her tightly and says) "I'm so happy to see you again..."

The CEO is stiff, no one has ever welcomed her with such warm affection. The hug endures a long moment, Kara didn't want to stop hugging the CEO, but, when, she hears how Alex clears her throat, she knows that she has to release Lena from her embrace. Without having Kara over herself, Lena can finally put attention to the other woman who was standing there, in the apartment...

Lena. - "I know you... you... you're the agent who saved my life..."

They shake their hands, and Alex introduces herself as a federal agent...

Kara. - "She's my sister..."

The CEO stares at Kara, she doesn't see any resemblance between them, but, then she remembers that Kara and Alex don't share the same DNA since Kara comes from another planet.

Lena. - "Well, this city is smaller of what I thought..."

Kara and Lena are staring at each other, maybe too long because once again Alex clears her throat...

Alex. - "I didn't know that you were friends..."

Lena. - "Well, I..."

Kara smiles. - "We're more than friends..."