CH 13

Hello! So, remember, when I write 'Supergirl' that means that Kara is dressed as Supergirl. Also, I'll introduce some names that might look familiar to you. Hope you like this chapter, and, thank you in advance if you have the time to leave a review.

*** Lena's narrative (voice-over) ***

We go on without really know our real purpose in life. We set goals, dreams to pursue, and so, we go on following those goals, those dreams till something catches our attention, till someone steal our hearts, and, we realize that our only purpose in life, it's the happiness of this little person who just came to our world...

It was love at first sight, that's what Lena will always think about the 1st time she saw her little baby girl...

Kara pouts sadly. - "You love her already more than me..."

Lena frowns. - "What?! No... I..." (She looks at the sleeping baby that is happily sleeping in her arms, and smiles) "Maybe? No! I... I... It's just a different kind of love... very strong, like something I've never felt before..." (She looks at Kara in the eyes, with the baby in her arms and says) "I love you..." (She looks at the baby) "The two of you, very much..."

The blonde hero knows that she shouldn't feel jealous, but, she's still too hormonal, and, tired...

Kara. - "I know... me too..."

The CEO smiles, and, looking at the tired face of Kara, she says...

Lena. - "You should rest, darling..."

Kara slowly closes her eyes and mumbles. - "Just 5 minutes..."

Lena chuckles. - "Yeah, sure, just 5 minutes..."

The blonde slept for more than an hour, and, while Kara was sleeping, Lena stood with her baby girl in her arms...

Eliza. - "You can put her down, you know that, right?"

Lena chuckles and nods. - "I know, but, I..."

Eliza. - "You don't want to..."

Lena nods. - "Yeah..."

Eliza smiles, recalling the past. - "Yeah, I know the feeling..."

They smile at each other, and, Eliza was cleaning up with Alex, when...

Lena. - "Can I ask you something Ms Danvers...?"

Eliza. - "Lena, call me Eliza, please..."

Lena blushes. - "Oh, yeah, well... Eliza... can I ask you something?"

Eliza nods. - "Sure..."

Lena. - "I don't have a good mother's model to follow, so, I was wondering, do you believe I can really do a proper job?"

Eliza smiles and she pats Lena's arm when she says. - "As mothers, we never know if we're doing a proper job, but, in the end of the day, if our kids are happy, that's the only that matters, don't you think?"

Lena nods, she looks at her baby, and, whispers. - "I hope I can make her happy..."

Eliza. - "I'm sure you can do that... I mean, you're already making Kara so happy..."

Lena smiles, and, someone else who emerges from the kitchen says

Alex. - "And, you're also making the entire family very happy with this little baby..." (She waves her hands and says) "Can I hold her...?"

Lena nods, she carefully puts the baby in Alex's arm, and, a big smile appears on her lips when she realizes that she has good people in her corner, people who will also do their best to keep this baby happy...